Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still chasing shadows in our heads -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still chasing shadows in our heads -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Still chasing shadows in our heads -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 am

That was a litlte more complicated for me to answer.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "Jealousy is normal -- even in an odd situation like that.  It was one of the most important days of your life," Istated.  "I was always jealous of your dad... he had real friends.  He had his own life... he had hte guts to stand up for what he believed in.  I ended up using his strength to do what I did."  I could not believe I was delving this deeply into everything with my nephew.  I normally did not talk about everything that happened back then.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Still chasing shadows in our heads -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Still chasing shadows in our heads -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:47 am

I could not believe that Uncle REgulus and I were so simliar.  I smiled at him.  "Thanks Uncle Reg," I said honestly.  "I can tell that we are definitely family."  We were sitting in nearly the same position and everything.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 am

I laughed and nodded.  "Yeah... you're a lefty, too; I can tell.  I have gotten phenomenal at noticing small details.  I had to... it was a matter of life and death sometimes," I told him.  I could see the slight callouses on his fingers from holding a quill a certain way.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 am

I grinned; he was right of course.  "Uncle Reg," I said, "I really appreciate you helping me today."  I had not expected him doing that.  We were able to connect so easily.  I had not expected that either.  "I do have something for you." I had brought along the letter to Aimee that Uncle Reg had written along time ago.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:52 am

I took the letter from Dean that he had pulled from his pocket.  I never thought that I would see this again.  It was even unopened.  "Dean... how'd you find this?" I questioned.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:53 am

"I have your old room," I explained. "I found one for Dad, too.  And there's more than one there as well."  I thought I grabbed all of them anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 am

I realized that there was more than one.  I ead my cousin's name, Kreacher... all unopened.  "I'm surprised you did not get curious and open these," I admitted.  I know I probaly would have.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:55 am

I shrugged.  "It was none of my business," I said simplly.  "I wanted to give them ack to you.  But I gave Dad the one you wrote to him, though." I hoped my uncle woul dnot mind.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 am

I looked up at my nephew from my letters.  "Well, that's perfectly fine by me.  I can only imagine what he thought.  I was barely seventeen... it was probably extremely lame."  I shook my head and chuckled slightly.  My nephew and I finished our visit on an excellent note.  I hoped that this was the first of many times we would see each other.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2