Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ready cause I've had enough...You're gonna hear me roar. --1979

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Get ready cause I've had enough...You're gonna hear me roar. --1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Get ready cause I've had enough...You're gonna hear me roar. --1979

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 am

I smiled at him, " Good...now would you like some dinner uninterrupted....I have made it all day. You know...roasting and being careful..." I said as his dinner still sit on the table. " I'll grab the wine?" I said as I got up slowly. I smirked as I went and got the glasses and the bottle of wine.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Get ready cause I've had enough...You're gonna hear me roar. --1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: Get ready cause I've had enough...You're gonna hear me roar. --1979

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 pm

I looked down at the plate that I had barely touched on the table.  I almost was not sure of the answer when my stomach growled and I chuckled.  "I guess that's a yes," I said, pulling out my wand and waving it to warm it back up to a better temperature.  I sat down heavily and took in the aroma.  "It does smell great, babe," I called out to Lily while she was in the kitchen.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:43 pm

I grinned while I grabbed the two wine glasses. " No need to tell me...i made it..." I said as I grabbed the wine from the rack. " we're having white wine.." I told him as I meandered back to the table as I sat myself down beside him. " Now, we have this wine...what are we going to do after we eat?" I asked him as I took a swig of wine.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 am

I chuckled as I started to eat.  I did not care what type of wine we had, I just enjoyed wine with dinner.  And I definitely needed osmething to help relax me.  I smiled at her and took a drink of the wine.  I raised my eyebrows at her.  "Oh, I don't know... I'm sure my little red haired beauty has an idea," I said.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Grinning as I took a swig from the glass I had in my hand. " I have quite a few ideas Mr. Potter....they all involve us ...." I said as I was hinting but not really hinting. " We could do a puzzle?" I said with a smirk.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:07 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "A puzzle?" I said, unable to control my laughter.  "You're not married to Remus, you know..."  I leaned over and gave her a kiss.  "I think there's a few better ideas out there."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 am

I laughed as I looked at him as I tried to maintain a straight face. I was failing miserably, " Well, I mean...I have been working on cleaning up the house all day long..." I mock wept. As I couldn't stop smiling from the look he was giving me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

I raised my eyebrows at her, giving her a look of skepticism.  "I think the house can wait... me, however, I dunno," I said slowly, winking at her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:37 am

I laughed, and stretched. " I am just Exhausted!" I said with a grin as I couldn't resist. Looking to him, this was just a perfect opportunity to tease him a bit.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 am

I groaned playfully.  "Well... then I guess I could just leave and start doing what Dumbledore wanted me to do for the Order," I said, shrugging.  He really had no new assignment for me to do, but I could play this game, too.  I was sure that would get her to run into my arms without too much of a thought.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3