Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:15 am

I looked up at Gramps and felt whatever color I had in my face drain away.  I nodded, my jaw tightening.  "Yes, I might need to be stopped again," I said queitly.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:57 am

I doubt that," I said to Leopold.  "I trust that you will be able to control any urge henceforth.  Do you want to know why?" I looked at my grandson.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I looked at Gramps with a bit of a confused look on my face.  "Erm... why?  Why are you so sure about that?" I inquired.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:51 pm

"Because it only takes once to almost lose it to know how much you need to stay in control," I said to him quietly.  Granted, I had lost complete control, but since I had control over everything.  I made sure of it in any way I could.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:43 pm

I looked at Grandpa and had a reason to believe that he did not tell us everything when it came to his lycanthropy.  I swallowed and nodded.  "Oh," I said to him dumbly, unsure of what else to say.  "I just hope you're right about me, Gramps."
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:01 am

I tried to smile reassuringly at my grandson.  "Of course I'm right about you, Leo," I said to him gently.  "You have your mother's heart and your father's mind.  I know what I'm talking about."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4