Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:02 pm

I smiled at him.  "You're very welcome,"I assured him, knowing exactly what he was thanking me for.  "Would you like to go down to the Great Hall with me or stay up here?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: In your darkest hour, I'll be the light at the end of the tunnel -- Winter 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:14 pm

I took a deep breath and looked at my gramps.  He was looking at me with kindness and warmth.  "I'll go down with you," I said to him.  With my grandpa's strength, I could face the masses.  "I'll leave if I feel any bad... feelings."
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 am

I nodded at him.  "Sounds good to me," I said to him.  "If you need my help to leave, what should our secret code be?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:48 am

I chuckled slightly and sighed.  "Erm... how about me turning into a monster?" I joked, well at least tried to joke about it.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:34 pm

I looked down at my grandson, glad that he had a good attitude about the entire thing.  "Just look up at me and I'll be watching.  I'll know," I said to him.  I was good at recognizing a monster on the rise -- I had to see it enough in myself.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 pm

I was glad that Gramps would be there for me.  The closer and closer we got to the Great hall for breakfast, I could hear the heartbeats.  I coul almost smell the blood running through their veins.  I swallowed and looke over at Gramps.  "I may not be able to do this... I... I can hear everyone," I said quietly.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:34 am

I questioned the hearing everyone in my own mind at first, then understood what he meant.  I stopped walking and looked at him.  "We can go back if you want.  I think you'll be okay as long as no one is bleeding.  I believe that I may have to interfere if someone cuts themselves or something," I said to him softly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 am

I nodded, glad that I had Gramps with me.  "If you believe in me," I said quietly, "then I can do this."  I did not want to let him down, even though I was pretty sure that was impossible to do.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 pm

I was so glad that Leo had such faith in my belief in him.  I smiled at my grandson and put a hand on his shoulder.  "Of course I believe in you," I assured him.  We got to where we could hear the student body within the Great Hall.  "Alright... here we go.  Get ready," I whispered to him.  I would stay by Leo for as long as it looked okay.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:12 pm

I took a deep breath -- which was a mistake.  I could practically taste the blood that was pulsing through the veins of the students within the Great Hall.  I looked up at my gramps.  "I'm as ready as I'll ever get, I think," I said to him.  And then we walked in. I took slow, but deliberate steps towards the Ravenclaw table while Grandpa headed towards the Head Table.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 pm

I went up to the head table and sat down, quickly finding the pallid color of my grandson's face among the crowd of the Ravenclaw table.  I could tell how worried he was.  Boris wanted to jump out and tear him to bits because of what he was.  I sighed and started to eat.  I was glad that Leo was at least putting on appearances and put some food onto his plate.  What happened, next, though, happened so quickly.  I heard someone gasp and saw Leo moving quickly down a few seats at the table where Quinn and Weston were sitting.  I could see red -- someone cut themselves on a knife while cutting the chicken.  I jumped up from the Head Table very quickly and used the better resources Boris gave to me to get there in time to stop Leo from even putting a hand on either one of them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon May 04, 2015 2:12 pm

I had no control over myself - not when I smelled the blood.  I moved with agility and speed, but Gramps got there first.  I had no idea what anyone saw, but Quinn and Wes were looking at us with confusion... at least not with fear.  Gramps steered me away from the table and out of the Great Hall with strength I never felt him use before -- but he needed it because I was practically fighting with him without making it obvious I was fighting against him.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:03 pm

I kept hold of Leo's shoulders and steered him quickly from the Great Hall.  I felt Leo fighting against me, but I would not let him go back and hurt anyone.  Once we were far enough away that my grandson was no longer fighting my grasp, I let go.  "You need to go back up to my office.  I will smooth anything over that needs to be dealt with," I said to him quietly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 am

I looked at Gramps and nodded, shaking.  Though I was not sure if I was shaking because I was furious that I did not get to taste some of my mate's blood or the fact that I was frightened.  I wanted to think it was because I was frightened of what had just happened, but then again... well, I had a feeling that I was just being daft to believe that. 

"I'm sorry," I said to my grandpa, "I am so, so sorry."  I knew that he would understand where I was coming from.  I was sorry that I got bit.  I was sorry that I was so vulnerable to what this thing was doing to me.  I was so sorry for nearly killing someone.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 am

I pulled Leo into a hug and gave him a squeeze.  "Don't worry about it," I said to him.  "I made mistakes when I was first bitten; at least you have someone who can guide you... and can stop you."  I was more concerned about guiding him, but sometimes we needed to make sure that there was something or someone there to stop Leopold from doing something that could hurt my other students.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next