Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016 Empty You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:24 pm

I had said yes to going on a date with Leopold, though I was sure that it was all just a ruse to prove that he did not have feelings for Sedona.  He did genuinely seem interested in me, though.  I had no idea what to believe.  I knew a lot of the girls felt like he needed to be with Sedona, so I felt as if they were all mad at me.  But I was allowed to date him... he was super cute and we spent a lot of time together, too.  I was walking down from the Tower to meet Leo in the Great Hall so we could walk down to Hogsmeade together.  I could not believe that I was actually nervous about this.  I saw him there waiting for me, almost looking a little down.  This was our third date, and I knew something was wrong.  Things between us just were not clicking the way they should be.  But we were still friends, so I was going to break it off before things got too serious and that way he could find what truly made him happy... which I was starting to think really was Sedona.  "Hey," I said, smiling at him and giving him a hug.

Last edited by Quinn Weasley on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016 Empty Re: You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:56 pm

I turned to Quinn and hugged her, giving her a kiss as well.  "Hey," I told her with a smile.  "You look lovely," I said to her honestly.  She did look a little under the weather, but I was not going to be the one to point that out.  "Ready to go?" I inquired, wondering if it would be best to just stay here at the castle if she was not feeling well.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016 Empty Re: You can't force something that isn't there -- Winter 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:45 am

I smiled at him and started to walk, holding his hand.  I wanted to not put off what I was going to say, but I did enjoy being with Leo... there was just too much things that needed to be said.  He was not with me really... it did not seem lke it anyways.  "Leo... as much as I don't want to say anything, I can't keep this going on when I know you're not really here," I said quietly as we walked.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 am

I had retreated into myself since the incident that happened last week.  I do not even really remember how it happened.  I just knew I had become more and more distant with everyone in my life.  The only person I talked to about it was Gramps.  And that was due to the fact that it was his area of expertise.  I squeezed her hand.  "I'm sorry, Quinn... I know I really haven't been with it the past week or so," I admitted..  I really wished that I could keep the inevitable from happening.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 am

We walked in silence for a moment before I spoke up again.  "I'm sorry, too, Leo.  But as much as we both try to fight it, we both know I am not the girl you're supposed to be with," I said quietly.  I knew he did not want to just be with Sedona because everyone wanted them together, but I could see the way he looks at her from across the room.  He really did love her.  I saw the pain he felt when they had their awkward encounters while trying to salvage their friendship.  It just sucked.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 am

I looked over at Quinn and smiled at her sadly.  She was right, as much as I tried to fight it... now that it had been brought to my attention the way Sedona felt about me, I realized -- slowly, mind you -- that I did feel the same way about her.  I just was not sure if that could even happen anymore anyways.  I was by myself.  Grandpa told me it was natural to feel like that... he said something that had been a motto between him and his own father 'you and me against the world'.  I had no idea if I could have that with anyone... Grandpa said he would always be there for me... so I knew I had him.  But would I be so lucky to have Sedona still love me like Grandpa loved Grandpa?  "So this is it, isn't it?" I said, not really needing the question answered.  We both knew it to be true.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 am

I stopped walking and gave Leopold a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  "Yeah, it is," I said with a slight smile.  I shook my head at him slightly.  "I hope that you will go talk to her about everything... just to finish sorting it out.  I know you two are trying to be friends still, but that requires you to put forth some effort, too, Leo."  I squeezed his hand a little bit.  "Maybe go find her and talk to her... or at least figure out what's stopping you."  I let go of his hand and continued on to go to Hogsmeade.  I figured that I would not keep or occupy any more of Leo's time.  I wanted him to figure out what he wanted... no matter if it was actualy dating Sedona or not.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 am

I watched Quinn walk away, I could not believe that she was basically telling me to go date Sedona right away or something.  But I had no idea what I would be able to do about anything anymore.  I sighed and shook my head.  I had told Dad to come to Hogsmeade so I could talk to him after my date with Quinn... maybe he would already be there.  I ran a hand through my hair and started to walk towards Hogsmeade behind my now ex-girlfriend.  I saw that another red head had joined Quinn ahead of me and I could not tell if it was Serenity or Victoria.  I was sure that they were already catching up about what had happened.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:41 am

I had seen Quinn leave Leo up on the hill and I caught up to her easily.  I linked arms with her as we headed towards the village.  "So... you two are over, then?" I questioned bluntly.  Subtlty was not in my nature.  I just called it like I saw it.  There was no reason to beat around what was so obvious.  "How are you feeling?  Do I need to kick some arse?" I asked her.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "No, everything's fine," I said, shrugging.  "It is what it is, Ren.  I was actually the one who brought up ending it.  I can't compete if his heart is already taken.  Even if he doesn't fully realize it yet."  I was glad that they would end up together -- hopefully.  "Besides... there's something different about him that I knew he woujld never tell me about... so I don't want to be in a relationship that was full of lies."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Well, at least Quinn was taking it okay.  I was wondering if I had to go kick some arse.  I knew that me and Tori had a bone to pick with Parker about Declan here soon, so I was more than willing to add Leo to that list.  I smiled at her.  "Well, alright then.  I guess we're just going to have to scope out a new man for you," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes.  "ren, I do not need a new guy," I said, shaking my head.  i really did not want to deal with all the drama when it came to boys.  I hated it.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:14 am

I rolled my eyes at my cousin.  She woul dneed some sort of pick me up.  "Alright... then how about some ice cream?" I suggested, grinning at her.  That always helped with dealing with jerks like Leo.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:19 pm

I grinned at Ren the best I could.  Most people thought that Leo and I had only dated for a short period of time... in reality, we had only been public to the entire school for a short period of time.  We had started dating over the summe r-- we just never told anyone.  I had not wanted ot hurt Sedona or anyone else, so I asked him tokeep it a secret.  Besides, Dad would end up killing him if he knew I was dating and snogging a boy.  "Ice cream sounds like a brilliant idea," I agreed.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 pm

I smiled and pulled her along to where we could grab some sweets.  I was rather pleased with the fact that she easily came with me.  "Come along, Quinn... you'll get over him easily enough," I said.  "It was only Leo after all..."
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next