Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

+6
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
James Potter
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
10 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 am

"Well yes... but still," I said trailing off because I knew I was defeated. As he pulled me closer, I fought to keep my annoying-I'm-so-in-love-with-you-self in check. I could be a big girl and not act like a stupid little school girl crushing on him. I was going to be different. More mature... possibly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 am

I smirked. " I win." I nodded slightly. " You know I win." Looking down to her with a grin. As we swayed I saw the Karaoke portion Dumbledore set up. " Wow..." I said turning her. " Do you think people are going to go sing?" I asked her. " Well anyone other then me..." I said with a short bark like laugh.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 am

Smirking as he pulled me in close. " James...stop it." I grinned giving him a playful nudge. " Later...I like later you?" I asked him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 am

" I'm sure I'll survive.... besides I know you would intentionally step on me." I smirked as he pulled me in closer. " Good to know you've done this one." I teased.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 am

"You're going to sing? Should I conjure up some earplugs?" I asked, smiling innocently at him as though I didn't just insult him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 am

I shrugged. "Yeah... I do manage to do some things... I'm not all about books and stuff," I said.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 am

"Later is fine... but it doesn't mean foreplay can't happen on the dancefloor," I joked knowing that would get her to give mea look. "Unless it turns you on too much......."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 am

" I never thought you were just all books and stuff..." I told him. Looking into his eyes and giving a smile. " Really." I assured him. " I mean no one is just one thing...and besides you're not about books and stuff you're a smart, kind, handsome guy." I complimented as I felt myself blushing.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:45 am

I mock wept. " I can sing..thank you kindly...no need for ear plugs...But I can tell you whom you may need them for." I said smiling looking to her. " Before you say it I don't mean you...but I could...." I smirked. " I mean most of my family....Cannot sing and they just might being here..." I shuddered at the thought of hearing Bella or Narcissa singing. " It's horrible. " I smirked. Spinning her a final time the song ended. The song changed as an idea hit me. I'm going to dedicate a few songs. " I looked to Ember. " come sing with me for at least one of them....the one I'm dedicating to James and Lily and the other...goes to Remus and chloe.. and maybe another..." I grinned. As I took Ember up to Professor Dumbledore with me. " Sir. Would I be able to sing the first song?" I asked.
He looked at me, and said " I'm surprised it took you this long. " with a smile on his face. Grinning " Perfect.Can I get Born to be my baby by Bon Jovi? " He nodded. " Thanks."

I ran up on to the set up stage. " So, Hi all. Everyone knows me....at least I think." I grinned. " So, Uh..I'll start off this karaoke deal...with a song by Bon Jovi. It's called born to be my baby. I am also dedicating it to my friends. They should know who they are. " I smiled to James and Lily and gave a short wave. I stopped talking and gave a nod To Dumbledore as he started the music.

As I jumped into the crowd. I knew the song because of Lily playing Bon Jovi all the time. So I didn't need to see the screen.
Rainy night and we worked all day
We both got jobs 'cause there's bills to pay
We got something they can't take away
Our love, our lives

Close the door, leave the cold outside
I don't need nothing when I'm by your side
We got something that'll never die
Our dreams, our pride

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby

Light a candle, blow the world away
Table for two on a TV tray
It ain't fancy, baby that's OK
Our time, our way

So hold me close better hang on tight
Buckle up, baby, it's a bumpy ride
We're two kids hitching down the road of life
Our world, our fight

If we stand side by side (all night)
There's a chance we'll get by (and it's alright)
And I'll know that you'll be live
In my heart till the day that I die

Thankfully I had Ember to help me with some of the back up parts. I looked to her with a smile of thanks. I was dancing in between people to make my way over to James and Lily. Which they were both smiling. I was glad they like this. I ran back up and took Ember by the hand and brought her into the crowd with me.

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

You were born to be my baby

Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 am

I smiled as I watched Sirius dancing around the room. I had left the Ravenclaw Common Room early...or so I thought....To find out I was in between on time and a little later. Well, it's not that it's turned out bad or anything like that at all. I looked around to everyone so happy and enjoying their time with the dance. I just wish I could say the same thing. I mean sure I had my eyes on some girls but could I say anything to them...No way. I freeze up and look like an idiot. Lily has told me that I should just open up to some of them. They're not all that bad. Just I learned not to talk with some Slytherin girls. They tend to be a little worse then bad. My fault for assuming not all of them were just so stereotypical. Oh well, I ran a hand through my hair. I grinned at a girl who was walking by, she smiled back. So, I decided the next move. " Hey... you look nice." I said with the same smile on my face.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Robinson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 am

I grinned as Jayden spoke to me like he was someone I had no idea. We have been friends forever. " Uh...hi Jayden....it's Elena...." I told him to wake him up. I mean really I did not look that bad that he had no idea who I was. Wait....he just started talking to me like I was a girl he was into. " You know ... the girl you can speak too. " I teased. " didn't know you were scoping out girls already were you?" I teased.
Elena Robinson
Elena Robinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 am

I laughed as Sirius was singing, he should get into acting or something. I shook my head as I had a grin on my face. " He's got some talent..." I told James over the music.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 am

Naturally I danced with Lily a little bit during Sirius' song. "Yeah he does... but he's really good at being an attnetion whore," I joked, laughing.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:35 am

I couldn't believe that Sirius got me up to sing. But then again, he did challenge me. Of course, now I'd have to sing my own song just to prove to him that I could sing very well. I thought I did anyways.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am

I laughed. " It is something he is really good at." I agreed watching Sirius and Ember dancing around the Hall. "think he'll convince her to sing?" I asked James.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next