Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall  Empty Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am

Dinner was fantastic it all looked so good. Of course Prongs was going on how good Lily looked and she was left thanking him. She had finally decided to give him a chance. Which was good he was only in love with her for seven years....Shrugging I looked around to everyone. Professor Dumbledore stood up so I figured it would be nice for me to actually pay attention. I think I caught the last part of his speech. " Students...We would like to award you with a dance...For the lovely holiday coming up. It'd be a good idea to spread the good mood around. Especially with what's been going on lately." He nodded sitting down. Everyone was excited about the dance that was announced. " I wonder who I will ask..." I said looking around.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall  Empty Re: Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 am

Dances and I didn’t work. It was like fire and ice. Dances were the ice and I was the fire. Everyone was so cold at them and they often made people cry. Also the most amount of drama happened before them, during them and after them. People would spread rumors, people would start dating new people, and there would be cheating and breakups. I usually avoided school dances that involved me going with a date like the plague. I’d go by myself or some friends and make fun of all the couples. I stuck my tongue over at Sirius as I sat at the Ravenclaw table.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall  Empty Re: Love is in the air....or is it? ---February 2nd 1977 --Great Hall

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am

I raised my eyebrows. With a grin I stuck my tongue right back at her. Some other girls giggled at me. I wanted to roll my eyes. I mean of course I love attention, but to much just kind of sucked now. Especially since I've been very choosy lately. I knew we were going to get a ton of girls giggling at us now. which I suppose was alright. I had only a few girls in mind, but I knew I'd get a lot of attention now. I looked around me and saw about four girls that were giggling at me. I sent them all a smirk, and wanted to laugh at their reaction. I looked over to Ryleigh again and grinned.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:35 am

I wriggled my eyebrows and him and grinned back, sticking a grape in my hair tie and using it as a slingshot to hit a Slytherin in the face. Once I hit the target he looked around to see who did it. I smirked over at Sirius and imitating fist pumping to show that I was currently winning at being more epic. Some Ravenclaw guy scooted over to me and started flirting, smiling at him I glanced over at Sirius blew him a kiss in a joking way of course before continuing and talking to the over guy. Hopefully Sirius would come over and let me escape from the guy who seemed to be way to into me. I didn't like him at all and he was weird.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 am

Smirking, " Hey guys I'll be right back.." I told them getting up and walking over to the Ravenclaw table. squeezing myself in between Ryleigh and the dude. " Hey...." I said running a hand through my hair, letting the guy know to get lost. " I should've let you suffer a bit.." I teased.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:46 am

"If you did that I would've never saved you from stalker girls ever again. I'd let all my roommates loose on you." I said with a smirk not really caring if I was squished against him. It happened all the time. We always fought for room on the couch and I usually got suffocated between two of the guys. "Besides you get jealous if talk to other people besides you four." I added teasingly winking at him. "You have to admit my grape catapulting skills are epic." I added sticking another grape in my hair tie and shooting it out again. "Score, I just hit Malfoy." I said with a laugh.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:28 pm

" You so wouldn't have let me suffer....You like me too much..." I nodded as I watched the grape hit Malfoy. " They are pretty good.." I agreed with her. The guy that was into her was staring at me. Probably muttering something about hate. I smirked to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm

"I would've laughed my arse off. You think way to highly of yourself and our friendship. It's pretty funny." I passed my slingshot to Sirius and some grapes. "Okay you try, hit my brother or something. " I said with a grin ignoring the Ravenclaw guy who had been talking to me before. It was pretty thankful that Sirius and stuck himself between us. It was going to be awkward between him and me soon if Black hadn't stepped in when he did. "So who are you paying to go with you to the dance?" I asked with a smirk. Girls would be killing each other to even dance once with him.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 pm

" Oh, I sur eyou would've laughed ...gone into hysterics even..." I grinned. " Well, I'm glad one of us does..." Nodding, " I'll hit Snivvy..." I took her slingshot and a grape and waited until Snape looked right at me and got him in the left side of his face. " Ou...ouch.. I missed though.." I complained. " I don't really know who to go with to the dance. I know I'm going to ask osmeone to dance at least once..." I smiled. I'd make her day when I did. It made me smile slightly. I was really confused with whom I liked now it wasn't funny there were tons of girls that liked me and I like about a handful of them not even...I mean there's Ryleigh then Aimee..and...no not that....
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"That was an epic fail." I smiled innocently over at Severus before taking the slingshot back and aiming a grape at him. It bounced off his nose and rolled off the table. He glowered over at us and I waved, smiling sweetly the whole time as if I were perfect. "That's how you do it dumbass." I smirked. "You should take Ember that way James has someone to protect her." I suggested, trying to not sound suspicious. That girl would cut off her right hand to go on a "date" with him.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

"true... that way James wouldn't have to worry about any little mini me's running about the school only looking at her for that one thing." I nodded in agreement. " Although, I think that I should talk with Prongs about it first. .... think about how many boys will dance with her though...." I grinned. I mean the way that I thought it to be would be so many boys will ask me if they can cut in...." I grinned looking over to Ember. I gave a little wave. " Ryleigh...she's looking over here... " I said quietly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 am

I looked around the Great Hall and saw everyone becoming so excited about the dance. It was fine with me, excuse for Lily to drag us all shopping. Grinning I looked over to Lily, she was smiling. " Shopping trip?" I asked her. She nodded at me, " I figured as much...so you can tell me, Ember, Ryleigh that we're all lying to you when a dress looks awesome on you right?" I teased her. " This will be fun..but who to go with?" I asked just as a general question not really looking for a particular answer. I just started to look around at the prospects.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 am

"Well then how about we let her go with someone else and then you dance with her once or something." I suggested popping a grape into my mouth now. It was starting to get boring hitting people with them. Their reactions were almost all the same...anger, disgust, and confusion. "And stop looking like a regular old idiot." I added elbowing him in the ribs when he grinned over at Ember. "You look like a creeper when you smile like that. And of course she's looking over at you, you wave to her you dork head." I added rolling my eyes, grinning at Ember and waving.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 am

" So, I didn't do anything wrong.." Mocking hurt. " I don't look like a creeper.. I'll have you know most of my relationships started off with me giving them a grin. " I told her as a matter of factly. " I'm assuming you and the ladies are being dragged shopping by Lily?" I asked her with a grin. " Y'know she's going to get everyone the right one....no matter how much everyone doesn't want to go or how much they say they don't want to go. " I shrugged. " All we have to go do is find the right dressrobes. " I explained.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 am

“Oh Merlin,” I groaned wondering if I could just recycle one of two dresses I owned. I wasn’t even that into the whole dress shopping and getting yourself all dolled up. If I could, I’d show up to a party in sweatpants and flip flops. My friends would murder me thought if I did that and I would never hear the end to it so it was probably a really bad idea. “I think I’m going to fake being sick so I can avoid it, or just ask them to buy me a dress, they know my size.” I buried my head into the table and groaned again. “Don’t tell Lily my plan; she’ll definitely force me to go if she knows about it.” I stuck my head up to look at him. “You won’t tell will you?”
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next