Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 4 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 pm

I smirked at my husband and looked down at Lupin.  I took a chance to glance back and saw that the daughter was with the half-breed.  I looked back at his wife.  "Are you ready to die for the ones you love, pretty?" I asked her, cackling slightly.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 4 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:49 am

I bit my lip.  Dad and I were hidden behind a protective shield, but how could I not help my mum or brother?  I knew that they would not want me to get myself hurt or anything... I had a baby to protect, too.  "Watch out!" I shouted, pointing towards Bellatrix Lestrange.  I wanted them to be aware of everything.  I would help them if it looked like things were not going all that well.  I bit my lip again, grasping my dad's hand.  I would get him to St. Mungo's and then come back...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4