Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 2 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 am

I laughed and shook my head. "We have tossed some around, but Idon't know if we'll come up with one until he is born... we want to see what will fit," I explained. I could not stop grinning.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 2 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:53 am

I could not believe that I was going to have a grandson!  "That's wonderful, Lu," I said, really happy for my daughter.  This was going to be so great.  He was going to be spoiled rotten, too, and I hoped that Lucy knew that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 pm

I was getting rather bored.  I was looking around to find some sort of fun... and I saw the perfect little targets.  The Lupins.  They were all smiling and looking like they were having a fabulous time.  Well, that was going to change.  "Well, well, well... aren't we all happy looking?" I asked, walking in and seeing a sonogram on the table.  Oooh, the little one was pregnant?  This would be so much fun.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 pm

My attention flashed from being happy to being at full alert. Seeing Bellatrix walking towards us. I quickly flourished my wand and it spun our children in there seats behind us. " What do you want.." I asked darkly. She is not coming near anyone of us. I would die before I let that happen.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 pm

I stood up with my wand in my hand.  I was ready to throw the best protection spell around the kids -- even the entire place if necessary.  I was not about to let Lestrange hurt my kids or Chloe.  That just was not going to happen.  I could see the look on her face and without uttering a word, I knew the charm was cast and the kids were protected and they would not be able to get involved, either.  I knew what was going to be coming.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:32 pm

I smirked at the two of them; always so jumpy.  Which suited me well.  It would make it quite entertaining.  I twirled my wand around in my hand a little bit.  "I see such happy faces... it makes me sick," I said snidely.  "An animal like him doesn't deserve to smile like that.  And then there's you.  You just had to fall for the sick animal.  That means you're collateral damage."  I was okay with collateral damage.  Without warning them, I shot a curse at Chloe, one that would blast her backwards.  I wanted to distract the animal so I could drive him insane.  And I would use a mixture of my specialty - the Cruciatus curse - and the fact that I was hurting the love of his life.  When his gaze went towards his wife, I hit him with Crucio, and could not contain my laughter as I brought the beast to his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Even though I knew I should not worry about Chloe - she could hold her own quite well - I still threw the protective spell to keep the curse from hitting her.  Apparently, that was what Lestrange expected me to do.  I was hit with the Cruciatus curse and I fell to my knees.  There was no controlling anything.  It was worse than when Greyback bit me... my body was not just on fire; the fire I would have been able to deal with.  This was far worse... and I really hoped that the vague sound I was hearing was not me screaming in agony... it sounded so far away, that I had no idea if it was or was not my own voice.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:45 pm

I was sent flying backwards, " YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM THEM NOW!" I yelled getting to my feet. I would take her on. My children are protected that's the bigger part. If she thinks she is hurting them. I will tear her apart. My eyes didn't leave Bellatrix when she sent crucio to Remus. " BITCH!" I shouted to get her attention off of Remus. " Stupefy!" I shouted.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:50 pm

I stood up and sent my chair toppling to the floor.  I pulled out my wand and nearly screamed when I could not get past the protective spell.  "Daddy!" I yelled, hating not being able to help them.  I looked at Will, feeling helpless.  We needed to do something... but what could we do since Mum and Dad put us in this little bubble of protection?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 pm

I cackled and apparated to a slightly different spot.  I knew that my curse alleviated off of the animal for a moment.  I wanted to continue to hurt him... but I could have a little fun with the lady for a moment.  "Aw, poor baby!" I said, laughing like a maniac.  I shot a couple of spells towards her and apparated to a different spot in the little cafe.  I saw that the beast was starting to move again.  Time to hit him with another bout of Crucio... which I did with flourish.  I loved doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:02 pm

I tried everything to break free of the bubble they needed help but apparently we can't. So i did what I could. " MUM LEFT!" I shouted in hopes she would hear me in time to dodge a few of them at least. I would not let anything happen to Lu. She wouldn't get by me. Normally she doesn't travel by herself though...where is ....
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:11 pm

I was just starting to get my head back when I was hit again.  I heard the kids, Chloe... and I could do nothing.  I had no idea what I was going to be able to do... they needed my help.  I might be able to call on Boris for help... I had to embrace that other side of me if I wanted to help them.  Mixed with the agony from the curse, I felt my bones start shifting for the change... i was not sure if I would be able to break from the curse, but when it released, I would go after her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:06 pm

This was ridiculous.  I turned in a complete circle.  There had to be more than just Bellatrix Lestrange.  When did they ever attack singularly?  I returned my gaze to Daddy and muttered, "Will... Dad's changing.  He normally doesn't do that... we're gonna have to get out of this... he may end up needing you to control Boris..."  I knew Dad was strong and could control Boris, but not when he was beign attacked.  Daddy did not often embrace Boris like this.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:27 am

I had the familiar feeling of Boris, I knew I had to finish this quickly. " LESTRANGE!" I shouted, looking to my left as I heard Will. I shot her with stupefy she was momentarily blasted backwards and I took the opportunity to run at her full speed. To bring her down to the ground. I did not want her to get killed by Boris. Remus wouldn't want that even if it was Bellatrix. I know he wouldn't want the kids to see this. I got hit in the face which made me fall backwards, taking the opportunity to punch her as hard as I could muster.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 am

Oh, that little bitch.  I could see the wild in Lupin's eyes... I was so close!  Then his wife came out of bloody nowhere.  I was going to succeed in driving the man to the point of no return and his wife was going to do nothing about it.  But I had underestimated her strength.  I enjoyed the challenge, though.  I got in a few hits, but I wanted to get her off of me for just a moment so I could use my magic on the animal and attack her without it.  Two birds at the same time... I kicked her in the gut so I could back away from her for just enough time to hit Lupin with another Cruciatus hit.  This one would definitely take him over the edge.  I looked back at his wife just in time to see that she was coming at me again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next