Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You and Me Against the World -- Late Summer 1965

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You and Me Against the World -- Late Summer 1965 - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me Against the World -- Late Summer 1965

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm

I smiled.  "How about we go out for a treat?" I suggested, wanting to get that smile back on Remus's face.  I did not want him to worry as much as he was about everything.  I could not believe what his mother had done, but I wanted him to try to forget about it if he could for tthe time being.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

You and Me Against the World -- Late Summer 1965 - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me Against the World -- Late Summer 1965

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 pm

I smiled, nodding at my father.  "Alright," I said putting my feet into my shoes.  "That sounds really good... what are we going to go get?"  I wanted to know what was in store as a treat.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:33 pm

"I was thinking ice cream at Fortesque's," I told him, needing to make a trip to Diagon Alley anyways for some things for work... mainly the apothecary to get ingredients for some potions.  My stash was running dangerously low.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 pm

My eyes widened; I always loved trips to Diagon Alley.  "that sounds great," I said, trying to be as happy as I could.  There was no reason to think about the woman who left us.  I looked at Dad.  "Do you think we could go to Flourish and Blotts?  See what good books they have?" I asked, wondering if I could get Dad to buy me a new book.  I had a feeling that I was going to be spending  lot of time by myself after hwat happened to me... and I always enjoyed reading.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 pm

I grinned at Remus, always loving his enthusiasm for books.  "Of course we could stop there," I assured him.  "And we can have supper at the Leaky Cauldron if you'd like."  I knew Remus loved to people watch in the pub.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:22 am

I nodded and refrained from bouncing up and down with excitement.  "that's awesome, Dad!" I said, my enthusiasm obvious.  I loved watching all the travelers that came through the Leaky Cauldron.  And, to top it off, I could get a book!  It was awesome!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:10 pm

I smiled, glad to have him so excited after everything that had happened recently.  "Well, let's get a move on then, son," I said to remus.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

I went with my dad and when we got to The Leaky Cauldron, I followed him out back.  I was in awe as I watched him tap the bricks -- this never got old.  I held onto his hand as we stepped through the archway.  "What are we doing first?" I asked, hoping that he would say to go to the bookstore.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:14 pm

"I'm going to the apothecary to get some things for some potions that I need," I said simply.  "But then we can go to the book store."  I wanted to get Remus's wants completed so then that way he could stay cheered up.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I grinned at him.  "That sounds good!" I said.  I enjoyed looking through the apothecary -- they always had really neat things in there.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:58 pm

I started to grab the things that I needed while Remus looked around the shoppe.  I smiled and went to the counter, paying for my things.  I grabbed the bag and looked over at my son.  "Ready to go, bud?" I called over to him, knowing he would want to go to Flourish and Botts as quickly as possible.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:32 pm

I nodded at him and had a hard time not running towards the bookstore.  I loved it in there -- even if all I could do was look around it.  I just wanted something that would improve my reading.  Once we got in there, I looked up at my dad.  "Can i walk around and look at everything for a little bit?" I asked politely.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:13 pm

"Of course you can," I assured him.  "I'll be right over there reading the paper.  Just come to me when you've found what you want."  I smiled at him and sat down in a little chair next to a table that had the paper on it.  I opened it up and watched Remus as I started to scan the headlines.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 am

I smiled at my dad and started to meander around the bookstore.  It was always so much fun to look at the different books.  I always started in the back of the store where the older books were.  It always smelled awesome back there and it was fun to see the different things back there that others sort of viewed as useless or trash now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 am

I kept a little bit of an eye on my son, smiling and happy that he looked so at peace.  He always did when he was with the books.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next