Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 am

I was able to keep my pain level under control until he used the Cruciatus curse.  There was no way I could control myself any longer.  I knew this would nto last forever... but it felt like it was going to.  When he lifted the curse, I felt sweat dripping down my forehead and my breath was coming quickly.  I let my gaze follow Darwin.  I was not going to say a word to him.  My eye was stinging and it was hard to keep it fully open... meaning it was swelling.  He kept pacing in front of me as if contemplating something.  Then all of a sudden he started to pummel my face and body.  I was already aching from the curse and so my resolve to be silent was gone for this as well.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:18 am

I stopped and grinned, loving the fact I finally broke him.  I really wished that it would have been quicker, though I enjoyed the challenge.  I used to break them so easily... so this was a great new experiment.  I was surprised black lasted so long before breaking.  I knelt in front of him and grasped his hair to force him to look at me.  "Did I make our point, Black?" I asked him.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 am

Darwin's sneer made me sick.  I knew exactly what point they were making:  loyalty waivers constitute horrible torture, leaving the death Eaters would be death.  Instead of using words, I spit the blood in my mouth at Darwin.  I saw the anger flash in his eyes but his sneer broaden.  Why exactly was he happy?
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:25 am

The Dark LOrd will love how determined this boy was.  I let go of him and waved my wand so he could leave the hcair.  I turned to face him again.  "You can leave," I spoke to him.  "The Dark Lord will hear how well you tolerated all of this.  It really makes me believe you are quite loyal."  I wiped my hands on a towel as I watched him stand, he looked a little shaky.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:28 am

I stood up, feeling like crap.  I heard what he said about my loyalty and started to laugh.  I stared at Darwin.  "And you assure him that his point was made.  I know full well what will happen to me if anything ever changes," I assured Darwin.  All this did was make me want to find out more about what my doubts were telling me along with the different things that Voldemort himself has said all along.  This was deifnitely a change no matter what...

I left the house and knew I was definitely going to talk with my cousin.  Righ tnow, though, I just wanted to be with Aimee... I Just had no idea if I would be able to see her.  How would I expain how I looked to her?  I could not tell her exactly what happened... I have not flat out told her I was a Death Eater, but she was smart... I bet she already knew what I was.  I just did not let her see my mark.  No one saw it excet fellow Death Eaters.  I needed someone to help me stay sane right now.  I wanted Aimee's innocence... needed it.  I did not wait around to hear if Darwin had anything else to say.  I just wanted to see Aimee.  I really did not care if it were in public or secretive -- that was how badly I needed to see her.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2