Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE) Empty Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 am

It was after a meeting and it was the time ensure Black's loyalty.  The meeting was over and I put a hand on th eyoung man's shoulders so he waited behind.  I felt him shaking a little bit.  We shall see if it was due to excitement or fear.  "Mr. Black... I am going to have a nice talk with you.  We haven't had a goo dchat for quite some time since you joined," I said to him in soft tones.  No need to be nervous if he was loyal to the cause.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE) Empty Re: Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 am

I was nervous about what was in store for us.  When Darwin stood behind me, I got anxious.  He was the on ewho dealt with shaping new recruitsand who dealt with other sensitive matters for the Dark Lord.  Everyone else left and nI stood there facing the man.  "What is it?" I sked him, glad my voice was strong nad did not betray me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE) Empty Re: Maybe You Need This -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 am

I steered the young man to a nearly empty room with only a chair in the middle of it.  "Have a seat," I said, ushering him to the metal furniture.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:25 am

I sat and crossed my arms, waiting.  I was not looking forward to any of this at all.  I had a feeling I knew what was going to be coming.  And I was not too pleased that I had a heavy heart because I knew that my cousin had betrayed me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:26 am

I crossed my armas as I stared at Regulus black.  "There are rumors that you're not too sure about this commitment that you have made," I said quietly, staring the boy down.  He did not seem too concerned, perhaps Lestrange misunderstood.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:28 am

I stared Darwin down without showing the fear running through my veins.  I indeed know what was going to happen.  "You're really going to believe rumors?  I think the fact I've been to every meeting much more than half of the recruits you've brought in.  I don't know why you'd believe such rumors," I said, shaking my head.  I really had to monitor my breathing and reactions to him.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 am

This boy was going to push my buttons.  I really was going to enjoy this.  No one was going to be a smart aleck and disrespectful to me and get away with it.  I started to roll up my sleeves.  "Well, Mr. Blak, I do believe I have a lesson to teach you about what happens when loyalty waivers or shifts," I said, waving my wand so chains went around Black's wrists so he could not move.  I smiled slightly when I saw some emotion flash through his eyes.  It was what I enjoyed most about the crash course of loyalty testing.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 am

I really did not enjoy being strapped in to the chair.  The chains were very tight on my wrists.  I was sure that they would be bleeding by the time this was over with.  "My loyalty is strong as it's ever been.  How are you doing this?  Asking me any questions?" I prodded.  I really was hping to be able to stall the beating my cousin brought on to me.  I would have to definitely talk to Bella about this.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 am

Instead of answering him with words, I figured my actions would answer everything.  I would use a mixture of brutality and magic.  It was quite fun to be honenst.  I closed my fist and his him square in the aw.  If he was not strapped into the chair, he would have fallen to the ground.  He had quite a solid jaw.  I saw that the punch split his lip and his aw looked like it was already bruising.  "Who are you loyal to?" I questioned him, getting ready to hit him again.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 am

Surprisingly I did not  yell out... it hurt a lot more than I prepared myself for.  "The Dark Lord," I said, glad my voice was still strong.  This was going to be a long night.  I knew that no matter what the questions and answers were that I was going to get a big beating.  How I wanted to be a smart ass... but I decided against it.  Perhaps this would make my beating less harsh.  I would at least try to behave myself and not be a smart aleck.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 am

I smiled and nodded.  "I am glad to hear that," I said.  I paced before teh boy.  "Ever have any moments of doubt?" I asked him.  I was definitely getting ready to hit him again because I wa ssure there would be a lie coming from his mouth.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:40 am

I shook my head, lying but hoping that Bella did not betray me completely.  "No," I said, trying not to be obvious about my bracing.  Of course he hit me on my other side.  He kept the punches coming.  I spit out some blood when stopped.  This was going to suck.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:45 am

I sighed, shaking my head at him.  "Why did you lie?  I know you have.  It's why you're here with me, Black.  May as well be honest," I said.  Though if he were honest it would make it harder for him.  The Dark Lord hated waivering loyalty.  Fir some reason he liked the young Mr. Black... I could not why.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 am

I leveled my eyes on Darwin.  "Tonight's not about the truth or lies.  It's about showing me what will happen to me if I ever think about leaving.  If it were, then I wouldn't be in this seat after the first question -- which is the only one of importance," I spat at the loser who enjoyed beating people up.  This was just sick.  The only thing I knew for sure that I would get me through this was the want -- no, the need to kill my cousin for betraying me.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:08 am

Oh, the boy wanted to give me attitude, did he?  Well, then I would just have to show him what attitude got him.  I started to just pummeling his face and body.  I pulled out my wand and said, "Crucio!" I smiled when that finally got him to scream.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next