Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room. Empty Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:43 am

So, Professor Dumbledore wants me to get a group of people together to write about Hogwarts for the new students. To get everyone updated on what's happening in the school. He figures James and I being Head boy and Head girl, and us being together would be a good idea to get everyone working together. So, I agreed..I walked into the Common room to think about who to have on the crew and what job would be best for them was kind of difficult. So, I got out some parchment and wrote to Ryleigh and to Jenn. Everyone else I could talk too.

Hey,
So, Professor Dumbledore wants us to write a type of newspaper to get the new students more welcomed to Hogwarts. He wants us to say What's happening for the students of Hogwarts. Like the newest quidditch game or the newest couple. Things going differently for Hogwarts. You know the comics and things like that. Well, you guys don't have to do it. I just though you might like the idea.
Lily
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room. Empty Re: Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

Post  Sirius Black Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I walked into the Common Room as Lily was sending her owl out the window. ' Hey there Lily...what's going on with you?' grinning I sat down beside her. ' Man, Is this quidditch game going to be awesome or what. Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. I take it James and I will see you ther?' I asked her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room. Empty Re: Newspaper and updates...Dumbledore..What?----September 1977---Common Room.

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm

"I had better see her later," I said, grinning at teh two of them. I saw that Lily had posted something... and I vaguely remember her talking about ti. "Oh yeah....... this thing. I didn't know it was a go, babe. But you know... I'd do it... but with this big game going on... I'm already way too stressed out," I said, hoping it would put me in teh clear. I mean, besides having to figure out stuff to do every month with the guys, of course.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:29 am

Grinning as my best friend walked into room, " I think we will... I mean, she obviously can't be going to see you..." I teased. Nodding as he tried to make a reasonable excuse. Hoping Lily would go for it. But more than likely not.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 am

Pursing my lips, " The big game ends....guys..." Sighing, " Nevermind... I can always go find someone else to help me..." I crossed my arms. " Then smirking, " But, I figured two Quidditch stars could always give the best input on the game itself for people who don't get it."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 am

" You could always see about your lovely boyfriend's sister?" I suggested to her, knowing the suggestion would help her and Prongs would love hear people saying boyfriend referring to Lily.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 am

" I could always ask Ember..... hm... thanks for that idea.. But I think you both should at least consider it.... " I shrugged my shoulders. " It couldn't hurt right?" I asked them,
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 am

I sighed heavily. "Fine... I can help," I said. "But see what all Ember will do first.... I'm sure she'll love the attention. She's such an attention whore," I said, rolling my eyes.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 am

Raising my eyebrows, " Don't hurt yourself...." Shrugging, " She's your sister ...be nice." I said slightly sharply. " But thank you."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 am

"Well, she is...a nd since she's my sister, I can say that," I said, smiling. "And no problem, babe... you know you can stay mad at me." I walked over to her and gave her an enormous hug and made a big deal about it. "Oooh LIly.... don't stay mad at me....."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 am

'' So, she is your sister...you should be a little nicer... look at mine.. She's horrible but I still try to at least be civil even though I'm called a freak....'' I pointed out. '' Also,don't be so sure I can't stay mad at you...I'm very good at it.''
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:12 am

"But you can't stay mad at me," I told her. "You just like me too much to do so. You don't like to see me pout." And then I grimaced slightly at the mention of her sister. "Yeah... I don't know how you handle that. And Embe knows I love her... beign a jerk is how I show it."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Folding my arms, to determined to not admit defeat. " Yeah, I just handle it well... also you're right i don't like to see you pout... makes me feel sad... " I said a little too much. " You know.... I pity the guy who wants to date your sister... she has four brothers...instead of just one...and the worst kind... he hurts her.. and he's done...." I said with a smile. I know that I would make the guys life a living hell as well. Just not as out in the open as James and the guys would. " I'm sure she knows you love her too." I was just waiting for the time when James talked to me about not wanting Ember to be with the wrong guy so I had to talk to her or something...
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm

I smiled. "Yeah... I can only wait until her boyfriends have to deal with us... and then you, Lily, will have to deal with other aspects of the realtionships... the - er- making sure she behaves herself," I said, trying not to get too upset about that thought.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Grinning as he went red. " Aw James....you don't want to talk to your sister about her having sex with boys?" I teased, his face went all red and he went quiet which was strange. But adorable none the less. " I'll help when I can..." I nodded. " You guys should know that."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next