Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977

2 posters

Go down

When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977 Empty When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977

Post  Sirius Black Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm

I was so bored, everything seemed so boring Prongs was out with Lily and I had nothing to do. Moony was in the library with Wormtail. So, that left me all by myself no one else was wanting to do anything. All, the people that I hung out with were busy or I couldn't find anyone. Man, it was a beautiful place, but when you don't have your friends with you. It's a big place with nothing to do. Sitting at the table wondering what on earth I could do to entertain myself, some girls walked by and I smiled at them only to have them break into giggles. I rolled my eyes, they were pretty yes...but not my kind of pretty. They were all complete dunder heads, which I had no use for. I would like a girl who is smart and knew what she was doing with herself. As opposed to someone who just agreedwith me on every word that i said. I let my head hit the table and sighed. This day was going to be so boring.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977 Empty Re: When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 pm

My brother was stupid enough to give me the Gryffindor password which meant I could enter whenever I wanted to. Someone would've given it to me sooner or later so it wasn't really a probably. Sirius's head was buried into the table so I snuck up behind him and squeezed his side. "Hey loser." I said with a laugh as I sat down next to him after he had jumped a mile. "So doing anything interesting these days?" I asked.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977 Empty Re: When all else fails...what would a marauder do?---September 15th 1977

Post  Sirius Black Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I jumped a foot. '' Hey ....'' Realizing I was no longer alone. I jumped up. '' HI!!'' I said happily giving her a bear hug. Like I had not seen in her forever. I had someone to hang out with now. This was awesome!!!
'' I'm so glad you're here.....'' I had a true phobia of being by myself. It really bothered me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 pm

"You're choking me!" I gasped whacking at me so he'd stop strangling as he hugged me. I hated when the guys did it to me and some of them seemed to go out of there way to try and kill me whenever they hugged me. "I'd kind of like to breath." I added once he let go of me.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 pm

I grinned. '' Sorry...everyones out with someone else and I'm here by my lonesome. I hate that...you know that...'' It really drove me nuts when I was left alone, I hated it to much. I did everything in my power not to be myself. I think it had to do with my family abandonment issues.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum