Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977 Empty Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 am

I had to talk to Michael about everything.  He deserved to know.  I had tears in my eyes because I knew where this conversation was going to go.  I could nto help what was going on, but I had to get this procedure done or it could be really bad for me.  I had an idea of why my step-loser and Mum did not want to help me with any of ti.... but I tried not to think about that.

I found Michael by the water's edge of the lake, reading casually.  I grinned.  It was a Muggle book called Of Mice and Men.  It was a classic.  I sat down beside him, leaning against the tree.  "Can I interrupt?" I asked him, trying to keep my voice light and casual.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977 Empty Re: Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:19 am

I nodded, though I finished my paragraph before looking up at Tobi.  Though her voice may have been light, her eyes were heavy and it worried me.  I looked at her an dput my hand on hers.  "Of course," I said to her.  "What did they do now?"  I always knew that it normally had something to do with her family when she got upset.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977 Empty Re: Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need -- October 1977

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 pm

I chuckled slightly and leaned into Michael.  "Just the norm," I said to him.  "Making my life hell..."  This was partially their fault, after all.  "Were you enjoying  your book?"
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:04 pm

I smiled at her.  "Of course I was," I assured her.  "But you are more important."  I looked at her, rather worried.  I would let her open up to me as she needed; sometimes she took awhile to talk to me, but she always ended up opening up in the end.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Oh how I wished that would be true after I told him what was going on.  It was too much for me, let alone him.  I smiled sadly at him.  "that's sweet of you," I said to Michael.  "But I have a feeling that it might change once you know what's going on..."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:22 pm

I looked at Tobi and could see all the sadness.  I reached towards her face and brushed away a tear that already fell.  "What is it?" I questioned, unsure of what was going through her mind.  It must have been horrible, though.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:04 pm

I took adeep breath.  "Michael, something has happened," I said to him quietly.  "My health is in danger... it's some girly disease."  I was sure that Michael would not want details about it once I labeled it that way.  I really did not want to go into the details of it, either,so I hoped I was right.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:08 am

I was about to ask exactly what when she mentioned it being a girly thing.  "Oh," I said, furrowing my brow slightly.  I took hold of her hand and squeezed it gently.  "Whatever it is, things will be alright, Tobi."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 am

I shook my head, trying to keep the tears from falling.  "Michael... my parents won't help with the more expensive way of treating it... so I have to go the other route," I said slowly.  "And that's by having a baby..."  And that was when the tears started.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:15 am

I was shocked at what Tobi had said to me.  We had been dating a bit... but what was she asking me to do?  Or was this a breakup?  Merlin's beard... what was I supposed to say?  "Oh... well... erm," I said, avoiding any eye contact with her.  I almost felt as though I wanted to drop her hand, but I wanted to try to be supportive.  I was not sure if I could do that, though.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 am

I took a deep breath.  "This isn't a request or anything like that," I said, biting my lip.  "It's just... I have to do this.  I don't expect anything from you.  I know it's quite a lot to take in... I still don't think I've gotten my head wrapped around it, either."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum