Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Mercy -- September 2018

2 posters

Go down

Have Mercy -- September 2018 Empty Have Mercy -- September 2018

Post  Shaylee Jordan Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 am

It was one of the first Saturdays after classes and it was such a relief.  Already, professors were getting mental about OWLs.  I put on a long, maxi skirt with an Aztec pattern with a solid colored top on.  We were allowed to wear whatever so long as we were not going to class... for which I was grateful.  Even though I was into uidditch and whatnot, I still liked to be girly.  I had my long black hair in a loose braid draping down my shoulder.  with sandals on, I was letting my feet enjoy the last bit of warmth they could before it was complete closed toed shows for four months or so. 

I just hoped that I could find a way to relax so I would not have to deal with the stress of OWLs as badly as what I was thinking they would be.  That was when I saw Reed lounging beneath a tree with a quill and a roll of parchment.  I smiled and went up to him.  "Can I join?" I asked, wondering what he was writing so fervently.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Have Mercy -- September 2018 Empty Re: Have Mercy -- September 2018

Post  Reed Matthews Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:28 am

I glanced up from my writing and realized that it was Shaylee.  I raised my eyebrows at her and nodded.  "Sure," I said to her.  "But you see me writing and you want to join?  What makes you think I'm not doing homework?"
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:55 pm

I smirked at him.  "Please, one does not look that intrigued by writing homework," I said to him.  "Besides, you don't have any school books out."  I was rather pleased that I pointed that out to Reed, feeling rather proud of myself.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:06 am

I looked around me and realized I did not.  "Doesn't necessarily mean that I wassn't working on school stuff," I said to her, knowing that it was a lost cause.  "I'm just writing to write..."
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Oh really?" I said, reaching for it, hoping to be able to find out what he was writing.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:07 am

I pulled my parchment away from Shaylee.  "Ah, no," I said to her, chuckling a bit.  "You're not reading anything that I wrote."  I enjoyed leisurely writing fiction... and I never let anyone read it.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:47 am

I rolled my eyes. "Come on... I'm bored," I groaned playfully. "Just let me read a little bit of it. I won't tell anyone what it says." I tried to get it out of his hands but he saw that coming and dodged me easily enough.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:32 am

"Shay, stop," I said to her, pulling my stuff away from her and putting it in my bag. i did not want to share any of my writing with anyone. I was not going to deal with the ridicule from anyone. Shay was one that would definitely share all of this with anyone she could.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down