Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the holidays -- December 1995

+9
Jada Monroe Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
13 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 8 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 am

I had left the teasing conversation to go grab the bottle of wine to top everyone's drinks off.  I just laughed and shook my head.  "I do have plenty of stories... but with the pact between brothers we don't say a word," I said, giving Charlie a pointed look.  He was the only person who knew about Annette.  I would end up telling Dora in due time... but I did not want Charlie to tell her.  She deserved to hear about Annette from me.  Besides, we both had enough dirt on each other to really get us into trouble with our ladies... so best to keep our mouths shut.  That ws the good and the bad thing about being best friends with your brother.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 8 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 am

I nodded at Bill, getting exactly what he meant.  We had too many secrets on each other to be dealing with without telling our significant others about everything.  They would find out in due time.  I looked over at Tonks, though, because payback was a bitch.  "Well, Des, do you know how long it took for me to get it out of those two that they were pretty much in love with each other?  I bet if I could have convinced them of that before Bill's seventh year, a lot of heartache would have been avoided.  But Tonks there... well, she would turn completely red -- even her hair -- whenever I brought it up and nearly killed me when I did, as well.  Bill, he was just oblivious to the fact," I said, knowing I would probably get something thrown at me.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 am

I was not sure if Charlie was talking about the heartache with Tonks or the loss of Annette and everything that I had gone through... or a mixture of both.  I was so taken away by Tonks being there that I had not even told her about everything.  I knew Mum was going to bring it up shortly -- she hated when Seth could not come with me.  I still tried to let Annette's family see their grandson.  It was the least I could do.  It had been a year or so since Annette's passing and they were family.  They were going to bring him with them when they come to visit Darlene's family... so I was going to have him on Christmas eve.  I just shook my head at Charlie.  "Yeah, it would have spared a lot of heartache, Charlie.  But then again, I know there's one thing that I would not change for the world that happened to me in that time and I'm sure Tonks has a couple of moments, too," I said, trying to get Charlie to shut up.  I know, we brought it on... but still.  I glanced up at the time and realized that it was close to the time that I promised I would chat with Seth and Darlene.  We found a charm that we both could perform at the same time that allowed us to see each other from miles away and chat for a little bit.  Charlie and I loved it.  "Charlie, you can keep your mouth shut.  But I have to go to the other room and keep my promise,"  I gave Tonks a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs to Percy's room.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 am

I was so happy to see all of my children home and looking the best they all have looked in years. Everyone was so thrilled to see each other! All I could hear is their chatter and laughter. It was going to be another five minutes or so for supper to be finished cooking and when I returned to the living room, I saw Bill going up the stairs. I wanted to know when I was going to see my little munchkin. I followed him upstairs and knocked on the door as I just walked in, obviously closing it behind me. "Is his grammy allowed to talk to him with his daddy?" I whispered, glad that I had not mentioned anything about Seth before. I saw how quickly Bill and Tonks reconnected... I was not sure if she knew about Bill's past few years. And I was not going to be the one blamed for spilling the beans.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 am

Man, I wanted to go up there and say hello to the little guy, but decided against it. "He's so sensitive about giving him a hard time... but he sure can dish it out," I teased, trying to make it less obvious what I was trying to push Bill to do. Apparently I pushed too hard. He would tell her in due time... but it better be quick... as in tonight. I knew the Rameses were going to be visiting the maternal side and bringing Seth to the Burrow on Christmas Eve. Which yes, was two days away, but still. You have to give a girl time to process news like that!
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 am

I smiled at my mum and nodded.  We stayed up there for only a short period of time since Seth was only two, he did not have a huge vocabulary to be carrying long conversations.  And he had an extremely smaller attention span.  We got done talking to him and I looked at Mum.  "I know it's crazy... but I miss him and he's only away from me for two days," I said, shaking my head.  He was my little guy.  I was always with him it seemed and I was prefectly okay with that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "That's the way it goes sometimes," I said with a shrug. I loved the dynamics of the family here, though. "But then again, if it all of that didn't happen... we may not all be here today. Things happen for a reason," I added.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:45 am

I had watched as Bill and then Mum went upstairs. "Wait a sec, are they talkign to Seth?" I asked, feeling left out. Why did he not just do it down here so we all could see him? I knew we were going to be spending Christmas with him, but still. I missed seeing Seth. He was so spoiled rotten in the family already, though. Mum came back downstairs without Bill and announced that dinner should be finsihed. I was goign to badger her about Seth and how he was doing, but decided against it. Maybe now would not be the time. I would just ask Bill over dinner when we would be seeing him.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:42 am

I went about my business as I went into the kitchen happy to see the kids all laughing and talking together. Looking to my youngest son, " He'll be here soon." I told him with a smile.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 am

I had given Bill a kiss; I knew what it was like to miss your children. I smiled and made my way to the kitchen. I saw that Arthur was helping getting things finished up. "Thankyou dear," I said to him, kissing him on the cheek as I moved about. I poked my head into the living room. "Everyone, supper is ready. Let's all cram in here and have a nice meal together," I said knowing I would not need to yell. As soon as the word supper leaves my mouth, my boys can hear it just fine even if they were upstairs and I was speaking in a whisper.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 am

I came down in time to hear Ron's question and Dad answer it. Well, I was not going to hide my son; that just was not going to happen. "They're bringing him on Christmas eve... so a couple of days," I said, walking up behind my brother and messing up his hair. That's what Charlie and I aways did to Ron... much to his dismay of course.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:14 am

I was surprised to hear Bill talking a little bit about Seth with Tonks here, but glad he was. I wanted to double check a couple of things that I bought the little tyke for Christmas. It was not like I was going to take it back now... but still. "Is he too young to have his first broomstick? I got the cutest one... you know, it's for kids so it only hovers a little off the ground. Besides, that's hardly anything I'm excited about. I also got him gear. I have to influence them when they're young," I said, grinning at Bill. I was hoping that Tonks would not feel left out if we all started talking about someone she did not know, but half the ladies did not know Seth here... so it was okay. They would all fawn over the two year old when he arrived in a couple of day.s
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 am

I piled food onto my plate.  "This looks great, Mum," I told her with a smile.  I heard Charlie talking about his presents for Seth and could not help but laugh.  "Don't tell me you got him everything for a Seeker..."  That kid was going to have an entire Quidditch team before he was the age of five.  I got him a Quaffle along with a little small drum set.  I had to find a way to drive Bill nuts.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Of course they would have issues on what Quidditch gear that the two year old child would need to have... which he was too young for.  "Thanks, dear," I said to Ron, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as I started dishing things out onto everyone's plates.  "You better all have seconds and thirds... there is more than enough food!" I told everyone, looking mainly at the boys.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 pm

I laughed as everyone crowded aroudn the table because heaven forbid if anyone did not eat at the table.  There was room for all of us, surprisingly, even though we were kind of crammed together.  I could not believe that we were all carrying on at least two conversations at the same time.  It was going to be crazy for the next few days here... it was going to be entertaining.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next