Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the holidays -- December 1995

+9
Jada Monroe Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
13 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 9 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 am

Smiling to Bill as he came back over. I was so excited to meet Seth. From the chat we had, it was quite a long one at that. I wanted to meet him. I had looked all around the table as everyone seemed to be having a great time. I loved the times like these. It really was the Weasley's who truly knew what it meant to be a family.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 9 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:06 am

I sat down next to Dora and squeezed her thigh a little bit, smiling at her.  I looked around the table and just somehow knew that this was our family.  I mean, we were missing Percy, but I doubted after the big blow out fight that I heard about that anyone was really missing him.  I just started to stuff my face -- eating as if I had not eaten a good home cooked meal in years -- when I heard a knock on the door.  "I'll get it... everyone sit," I said, giving my parents a look.  I was the closest one to the door anyways.  I stood up and put my napkin on the table as I went and opened the door.  It was the Rameses with Seth.  I could not believe it; I had just spoken to them and they made it seem like they were still in Egypt.  I gave them hugs and grinned at them.  After insisting that they come in to eat, they politely declined and explained that they just wanted to surprise me.  They knew how hard it was to be separated from your child for long periods of time and decided to bring him back to me early.  Now I was extremely glad that they had insisted on dropping him off on Christmas eve -- though I bet this had been their plan all along.  I bade farewell to them and turned around with my antsy little boy in my arms.  I walked back through the door and I swear my mum was going to make me deaf with the way she squealed.  I saw that twinkle in her eyes; she had known they were going to do this.  "Well, I suppose introductions are to be made," I said, knowing that all the girlfriends had not met my son.  "Lenni, Jada, Des, and Dora... this is Seth.  Do not give him sweeets.  Whoever does gets to stay up with him all night," I added, looking around the room wthi a stern look.  I sat back down keeping my two year old on my lap, bouncing my knee a little bit to keep him entertained.

I watched as my son's big blue eyes went around the room. He was surprisingly quiet for himself; since he learned to talk, it was quite difficult to shut him up.  Not that it bothered me any... living with just him, I enjoyed the noise.  I think that this was just a lot to take in and there were a handful of strangers here.  I gave him the fork that Mum had handed me; it was plastic and Seth always hunted it down when he was here. It was his fork.  I figured he would just eat of my plate, but apparently my food was not good enough.  He leaned over and stole some potatoes from Tonks.  Apparently he was perfectly fine with her.  "He's a food thief... what can I say?" I said, whispering into Seth's ear to take from my plate.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:14 am

I was still going to sneak Seth some sweets.  But I was not going to stay up with him.  I just wanted to drive Bill a little nuts.  I did not think that Seth was supposed to be here until later, but I was not complaining.  I loved seeing the little tyke.  I grinned at Lenni.  "Think that today could get any more crazy?" I asked, teasing the hecticness that was my family.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 am

"If you want me to take Seth," I said over the table.  I had not seen my nephew in a long time and Bill has only gone a day or two without seeing Seth.  I did not thin that it was fair that Bill was hogging his son.  I grinned at Seth from across the table and started to make faces at him.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 am

" He is so cute!" I said as the women in the household were now being distracted. Tonks looked as though she was going to squeeze him. I smiled, glad Bill had her, " I'm glad it's crazy." I said as I took his hand and squeezed it. I can't wait until it's us with the little ones running around.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 am

I grinned at her.  "Good... because in case it wasn't obvious, the craziness just keeps coming," I teased, focusing back on my food rather than my nephew.  I would torment the kid later... my stomach was growling.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:11 am

" That's all right." I said taking a carrot and offering it to Seth. Which resulted in him looking at me and taking it. It was softer, I figured not a sweet and he seemed to like it. " They're one of my favourites. " I said to him with a smile. I'd save transforming into anything yet. I don't want to scare him.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:28 am

I giggled, taking the carrot. "Me too!" I said, chomping on the orange stick.  Daddy was always telling me to behave adn told me to take from just his plate... but this nice lady just offered me food!  I was going to take it all.  I grinned around the table.  "Nan!  I want cookie!" I yelled over everyone.  Nan always gave me a cookie... Pops always gave me two.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:37 am

I grabbed a soft cookie that I had made specifically for my grandson and handed it to his outstretched hand without even thinking.  I gave that boy whatever he wanted.  He was my only grandchild; I wanted to spoil him.  "Make sure you chew everything, Seth," I added, knowing how the boy loved to cram as much food into his mouth as he could.  He was much like his father that way.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 am

Laughing, " I like crazy though..." I said as I grinned innocently as I tried to ignore the look I got from him. It's always a good thing." I said as I took some food and popped it into my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 am

I stared at my mother.  "I said no sweets!" I exclaimed, shaking my head. It was like they all reverted to small children when Seth was around.  I was goign to have to be the only adult.  Seth squirmed in my lap and I let him down.  There was no point in keeping an eye on him now wiht sweets... he could sucker every single person in the room into giving him some sort of cookie or candy.  I was fighting a losing battle.  I looked over at Tonks and grinned.  "Hope you're ready to pull an all nighter... I'm gonna need some help watching the human tornado."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 am

Grinning, " I love that!" Looking to Seth as he walked over to Arthur and poked him. Who slipped him two cookies. I shook my head. " Definitely appears to be turning into it." I told him as I gestured towards Arthur and Seth.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 am

I knew I would get more cookies from Pops.  "Tanks!" I said, taking my little steps around the table.  I got to Unca Charlie and I had finished my cookies from Pops.  "Thirsty pwease."  I held my hands up knowing he would give me something good to drink.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 am

I shook my head, giving up the fight.  My family was going to do what they wanted when it came to Seth.  "I better not have an obese child because of any of you... I try to get him to eat healthy things -- celery is already his favorite food," I pointed out to the rest of the family, though I had a grin on my face.  It was the holidays and they did not see him that often.  Wait until I told everyone that I was deciding to move back home.  Then I really would have to put a stop to all the spoiling with sweets that they did.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 am

I looked down to my grandson, picking up three cookies. I called him back over. " Here take a few more...just don't tell daddy." I said with a grin to my grandson. I thought might as well give him a few more. it wouldn't hurt so much.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next