Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the holidays -- December 1995

+9
Jada Monroe Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
13 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 5 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I grinned.  "Seriously, Charlie.  Just be glad we haven't had something explode in your face or anything yet.  You totally deserve it," I joked, thinking how wonderful of an idea that was.  Why did I not think of that before?  I suppose I was just trying to be a nice brother -- especially with it having been awhile since seeing either one of my older brothers.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 5 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:23 pm

I leaned against the pillow that Charlie so nicely gave to Fred... I could not help but laugh at the way they were all acting.  I could only imagine what Molly had to deal with raising all of these boys.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:37 pm

This was just insane.  We were acting as if no time had passed between us.  We were both happy in what we were doing.  Our lives were where we wanted them to be... but if that were the case, then why did I have such a longing to just stay here with her?  Could Dora really do the one thing that no one else has gotten me to do?  Stay?  "I know this is going to sound crazy... and I'm probably just going insane here or something... but I have to ask you a question," I said quietly.  I needed to know if she still loved me.  If she did, how on earth was I going to leave her again?  I did that once... I really did not want to do it again.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:40 pm

I stopped and looked to him, " what is it?" I asked, somehow feeling the need that I already knew where he was going with this. Had I wanted him to stay with me. Yes, of course I do. Do I love him, of course I do.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Now that I had the opportunity to ask her, I felt myself stumbling over how exactly to say it.  There was no point in beating around the bush.  I looked her in the eyes and decided to just go for it.  "Do you still love me?" I asked, the words seemed to be barely audible to my own ears.  If she said yes, there was no way I was going to leave her again.  I would be able to handle a desk job... maybe they'd have something more exciting closer now that years have passed since I last looked into it.  No matter the cost, though, I wanted to be with the love of my life.  Unless, of course, she did not feel the same way as Id id.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Looking to him and seeing such a genuine look in his eyes, smiling I nodded slowly, " Yes I do..." I said as I squeezed his hands tight and laughed a little at his reaction. Biting my lip, I leaned up to him, I let my lips lightly press against his.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I did not realize how much wieght I had with me about that until I felt it all go away when she said yes.  She pressed her lips to mine and I kissed her back, but not as hesitantly as she was.  I kissed her as if we hadn't kissed for years... which was pretty darn accurate.  I broke away and had my hands on her cheeks and kept my forehead leaning against hers.  "I'm not leaving you this time," I told her quietly.  I did not want her to blame herself for making me stay, but she was definitely one of hte bigger deciding factors.  I had been pondering transfering for a little while now... she just helped me make up my mind is all.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:01 pm

I looked into his eyes, I was mixed with emotion, happy and yet sad." Are you sure you want to stay?" I asked him. " I don't want to be that reason.." I said to him, " you'll resent me." I said I didn't want him to do it if it's not really what he wanted. " I just want you to be happy."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:11 pm

I could not help but laugh.  I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.  Partially because I wanted to hold her, partially because the chill was definitely getting to me so I was sure it was getting to her.  "And how is being away from the woman I love going to make me happy?" I asked her softly.  "I was already debating it to begin with... I miss them... I've missed you... I can always find adventure and danger here rather than there."  It was true... there was always something going on it seemed.  It woudl just be difficult to adjust to at first... but I would be fine.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

That was all I really needed to hear. Happily I through my arms around his neck, " Glad to hear that." I said with a smile. I kissed him again, this was nice. I loved this part.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:22 pm

I smiled at her and pointed out, "Your lips are turning blue.  I'm not going to let you freeze on me."  I was sure that mine were probably the same color... I took her hand and started to head back towards the house.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:47 am

I laughed, " Alright, sounds like a plan. How much listening in do you think he's done?" I asked him. Knowhing he knew I meant Charlie. I loved my best friend I do...but when he thinks he's being sneaky he's horrible at being quiet.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 pm

They were all being horrible, but the grin on my face let them know I didn't mind.  I missed them all too much to be even jokingly angry.  I looked around the room and realized that Tonks and Bill had been gone for a little while.  "I'm going to go refill my drink... anyone else want theirs topped off?" I questioned, figuring I could peak out at what they were up to while I was getting more drinks.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:44 am

Smiling, " It's not so tough to fit in." I said as I teased, " They all think they're tough.." I said as I put an innocent smile on my face.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 am

I laughed, glad that things weren't too difficult or anything.  "Yeah, I can see that," I said, agreeing with Elena.  I had no idea why I had been so nervous to begin with.  This was actually really fun and relaxing.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next