Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please come home for Christmas. _ December 16th

2 posters

Go down

Please come home for Christmas. _ December 16th Empty Please come home for Christmas. _ December 16th

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 pm

I sat in the common room looking out the window as everyone was excited to go home for the Holidays. I seemed to be one of the only students that stay here from now on. I mean my parents hated me so it wasn't abnormal that people would find me here instead of packing with everyone upstairs being excited to go home. It broke my heart that I didn't spend Christmas with my family. My parents got everyone to shut me out. I wondered how they told the story of what happened with Zoe. I pulled my hair to the side, as I watched the snow hit the ground lightly. Wondering what it must have been like for everyone to still get to go home and have everyone together and enjoy seeing your family. I was envious of all of them, also I wondered who out of my house would be staying here as well. I had hoped Remus would be here that way we could keep each other company. I could always hope right. I smiled he'd probably be going home to keep his dad company. I mean I don't want to end up asking someone to come intrude on their christmas. I just couldn't do that. Especially to any of my friends knowing full well they would want me to come with them or something just to talk to me. Ishook my head.

As i looked out the window I hated seeing how peaceful everything was. I wiped my eyes quickly, as I didn't want people to see me upset. mind you I'm sure everyone was already used to seeing me upset about Christmas. I bit my lip feeling the bitterness of tears creeping up into my eyes as I let them fall freely as I got up and went over to the window sill and sat on it perfectly as I managed to squeeze in the with my blanket and I pushed the window open more as the brisk air wrapped around me. It felt amazing to gt fresh air in in. I could help think about me being left behind for Christmas. tears were falling ,ore rapidly down my cheeks as I let them fall. I took my hair and wrapped it to my side. It would be two weeks of feeling lonely and everyone showing me what the got. Of course I loved hearing thier stories of how it was. although Remus had a rough one I think. This would be falling on a full moon. So, I kind of hoped it would turn out for the better for him. I told him I'd get him a tea when he went out there. Even though Remus and I were dating I couldn't bring myself to include myself on his Christmas holiday unless I was included by him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Please come home for Christmas. _ December 16th Empty Re: Please come home for Christmas. _ December 16th

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 am

I walked in to the Common room to see Chloe looking upset, so naturally I walked over, " What's up blondie?" I asked her tryng to make her smile. She always looked upset around Christmas. I just wanted to help but she looked completely broken. she turned to me with such a fake smile. " Before you even dare say it, you are not fine." I said with a grin knowing her all to well to say she was fine.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down