Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

+7
Sirius Black
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980 - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:09 pm

I gave Chloe another kiss and said, "My pleasure, Mrs. Lupin."  As foreign as the idea had always been to me that I would get married, it felt amazing calling Chloe that.  She was my wife... this day could not get any better.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980 - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 am

Grinning we walked out of the church to the outdoors. " This is amazing!" Now we were going to have to say the thanks for coming and such things before we left for photos. I was getting the hang of it, sort of. I didn't let go of Remus' hand as we led everyone out. Talking to so many people I never knew so many until a big celebration happens. I was so happy we were going to get photos and then our reception. " Let's go ...the sooner we get the photos we can get to the party!" I said as I bit my lip and grinned, letting my hand fall to my husbands bum as I squeezed it lightly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 am

I saw what Chloe did and I could not help but grin.  I walked up and got between them, an arm around each of their shoulders.  "Now... with this being your wedding, no slipping away during the middle of the reception to have a romp in the coat room," I informed them, letting them know that I still remembered them sneaking off during mine and Lily's wedding reception.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am

I laughed, " I remember that...at least let us know about it so we can attempt to cover it up." I said as I leaned on James to over see Chloe.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:38 am

"Nah, I think we can behave ourselves," I said, giving my bride a stern look.  We should at least make it through our own reception.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 am

I had overheard what was said as we had made our way over to the newly weds. Oh, you mean the time in the coat room?" I asked as I smirked, it was entertaining to see everyone's face turn red. Although, out of everyone I think it was Em and I who did it first at James and Lily's engagement party. I gave a short laugh, " Well, we know what happens if they leave...we can always cover for you as long as you guys don't leave in the middle of your first dance. " I said as I moved over to avoid getting hit by Chloe.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue May 20, 2014 7:47 am

I grinned.  "Damn... we've got Chlo and Remus in the coatroom... the two of you at our engagement party," I pointed out, still not pleased about that fact.  "At least Lily and I are better at sneaking around.  We haven't gotten caught."  I was sure that between all of them they would start sprouting different scenarios.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 am

I could not help but laugh at James.  "Let's see... I've caught you in your bedroom at least twice, a couple of times in the tree house, and at least once in the kitchen, James.  No, they might not have all been with Lily, but my god.  You are the worst one here," I pointed out, giving him a look.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 9:36 am

I grinned at them.  "Well, if we're going beyond just the six of us... I think I'm the winner of catchign both of these two in the act.  Do I need to start listing things off, mates?" I looked from Sirius to James.  They were horrible in school until they started dating Ember and Lily.   Adn I had walked in on enough to prove it, too.  And the stories... I swear...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 22, 2014 11:51 am

Smirking, " I think I was the worst out of the two of us..." I said honestly. I mean, " The engagement party no one noticed until the Mrs. over the there came and interrupted." I pointed out as I grinned taking a step out of Prongs reach. " Hey now, as bad as I was I never cheated on any of them. " I said. I may have been a man whore, but at least I was a one woman man whore. " I said not sure if that was a good thing or not.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu May 22, 2014 5:32 pm

I did not want to be on the receiving end of my sister's stare right now.  Then I saw Lily and realized I did not want to deal with hers either.  "Er... perhaps we need to get off of this subject.  Might still be too fresh," I teased.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

I just stared at Sirius.  "You two are really going to compare to see who was the bigger manwhore... at a wedding.  With us standing right here?  You really think it wise to continue this?" I asked, shaking my head at them, though I was attempting to hide a modicum of humor about it all.  It was all in the past, but still.  Why the competition?  I looked at Sirius.  "Damn straight you wouldn't cheat on any of them... you know what I'd do to you if you ever cheated on me."  He would wish that he had never been with me by the time I was done with him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 am

I grinned, " Now now...you both win we're not complete idiots...." I said as I shrugged to my wife. " It'll be good if they can get away for a romp who knows where.." I said with a laugh, " I love you hun."I said as I grinned at the look I was getting.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon May 26, 2014 8:05 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "Yeah, I'm really feeling the love, babe," I teased, knowing that he had easily won me over to being a softy again.  It really was not that difficult of a task for him to succeed at.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:16 am

I laughed, " Of course you should feel the love." I said as I pulled her close to me. I know she was kidding as was I, this was such a good time to have something like this. When they know things bad are happening everywhere. They looked really happy, they deserved this completely.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next