Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

+4
October Monroe Bane
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:23 pm

I could not believe what was happening. Did she really just make the first move? After all this time, she was the one to make the move?! I kissed her back, being polite and tender at first... but that did not necessarily last long. I wanted this so badly for how long? Of course I was going to make it a kiss she would never forget. We finished the kiss and I smiled at her. "Here I thought all this time you were just playing hard to get," I said, realizing that she apparently had no idea the way she made me feel. She probably thought that I just had a crush on her or something... not that she made me feel like I could not breathe when she was around because doing even that would make me do something stupid while she was around.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 am

Feeling the heat rise to my face, " Maybe the chase was fun...." I said with a smirk. It was nice to get chased but this just felt right. To the point of me not realizing that we were not the only ones here. I had totally forgotten about everyone else in the room until now. " It was maybe hard to get..." I agreed. I got more comfortable and rested my head back on him as I was stealing his body heat.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am

I grinned and kissed the top of her head when she rested it on my chest.  "I didn't mind the chase... it would have been boring had I just gotten you as easily as anyone else," I said.  The best things were always the hardest and most challenging to get - according to Dad anyways.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

" Well there you go I did the both of us a favour." I said with a grin. I liked getting my way sometimes, " I didn't know I had any affect on anyone. " I told him. I didn't know I was anything special.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:06 am

I smiled as I looked down on her.  "Oh, Lily... you have the ability to stun an entire crowd by just walking into a room.  You have a simple elegance... a little clumsiness, I might add, but it all works for you.  And your sweet disposition," I went on, knowing that hte guys had all heard me go on like this before.  But Lily had never heard me speak of her like this.  "I can honestly say, you could probably make me a better man."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 am

Everyone seemed to go towards couples except for me, I would have talked with Remus but I felt the heat rise to my face I didn't think that I would be able to speak. Not entirely sure how to start. I twisted my hair in my hands.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 am

"You look like you need to have another cocktail. You're looking extremely nervous," I said with a smile, offering her a drink. She just needed to lighten up a smidge... same as myself.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:55 pm

I hadn't believed a word that was coming out of his mouth. He really thought about all of this? I felt the heat going to my cheeks. It really was sweet. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know I had this affect on anyone let alone James Potter. I figured I may have been something that he just wanted to be able to say he's slept with or something. I was really happy being where I was. Smiling, " Thanks..." I said quietly. Not sure of what else to say I just hugged him tight. Not actually wanting to let go. " That better be the first time you said anything like that." I teased. I didn't want to know that he said that to someone else. If he did I would of course have to kill him. It made me feel special to hear him talk about me like that.

It was strange to me for James Potter to think of me that way. " I am not that clumsy. That award is already taken..." I said a little louder so Chloe could hear me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:20 am

I laughed and squeezed her.  "Oh yes... I'm glad that I won't be the one having to deal with that one... I'd gladly pass her along to someone who enjoys catching someone when they fall.  I enjoy laughing at someone when they fall," I teased, giving Moony a look.  I knew he heard me.  I did not nneed to raise my voice; he could easily hear me.  I could tell that he was listening by the smirk on his lips while he drank from his cup.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 am

I could not help but laugh when I heard Lily and James conversation carrying over the other conversations.  I shook my head slightly.  "The two lovebirds in there aren't being very nice towards you," I informed Chloe, indicating the other room with a slight nod of my head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 am

I grinned, " Come on now, " I said with a laugh, " She's not all that clumsy..." I said as I nodded to Chloe and laughed, " sorry chlo I tried." I said trying to contain my laughter.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 am

I gave Lily a look and then glanced across the room and shared a knowing look with Remus.  We all knew how clumsy Chloe could be.  It really was no secret.  I just chuckled and shook my head.  "If you say so..." I said with no conviction to my dream girl laying in my arms.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 pm

I leaned back into him, " I tried to say it Chloe...I tried." I said reaching over James to my firewhiskey mixture James made for me. These were good. I finished it. Looking to James "can I have another?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm

I wanted to groan.  I did not want to move from this spot for two reasons:  one, I had Lily Evans in my arms.  Two, Frankie would steal my seat.  I smiled at her.  "Of course," I said, getting up and grabbing our empty glasses.  I went over to the little bar we had set up to mix us our cocktails.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 pm

I moved over to the makeshift bar and poured myself another drink.  I grinned at James.  "So... it looks like you're finally getting what you've wanted," I said quietly to him.  We all knew how long James had wanted Lily... I was actually slightly surprised that she had accepted him now... he was actually behaving himself here.  I wondered if things would change once we were back at school and James turned back into his arrogant self with particular students.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next