Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

+4
October Monroe Bane
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:29 pm

" I'll take that challenge Mr. Potter." I said with a laugh. I would beat him or get plastered trying, " Would love to see it..care to have a little bet?" I asked him. Figuring he may jump on it. " You beat me I owe you and I beat you and you owe me?" I asked him. Leaving it open ended trying not to scare him or anything.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her. "And what exactly would we owe each other? Or would we decide on it later?" I questioned. I would definitely say she owed me a kiss or something. No, a date. She would owe me a date. On a date, I could woo her and win her over and probably end up getting a kiss. With just a kiss, it showed that all I wanted was some loving. And that was not true. I wanted her. And I would take my time with her - no matter how long it took.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I grinned mischievously, " How about a date?" I asked him, here I was technically asking James to take me on a date. Am I feeling all right. Did I want him to take me....that was besides the point. Oh please just take the hint. I am going to say yes. I wondered if he would be all right if I wanted to cuddle with him. I just wanted us to be something but everytime he picked on people it just infuriated me. I wondered if I would get put to bed or something. I shivered slightly, " So, you'll make more?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 pm

"I think that is quite a fair bet," I said, grinning like a fool. I could not help it. I would win either way... maybe I would let her win. Just to give her bragging rights for a moment. I would have to deal with my ego later -- it was already telling me game on and to kick her butt at this. But I wanted to listen more to my gentleman side. "Of course I'll make us another one. Do you want a blanket or anything?" I asked her, really wanting to just put my arm around her. As it was, I casually put my hand on her knee. I was testing my luck, but I was feeling rather confident with her right now.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Grinning to Ember, " Took them long enough.." I said taking a swig. " You having some deserved fun like the rest of us?" I asked her, she did look pretty good, should I voice my opinion, not entirely sure. Looking over to the pair, he's getting lucky. " Normally, she would have hit him by now."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Smiling, " Thanks." I said to him, nodding wanting for him to just keep me warm. I almost asked him to not leave me there while he went to make them. About the blanket, " I may steal a pair of pj's..." I told him with a smirk. Guys pajamas were always so much more comfy and warm. I did just want to cuddle up with him. How about we get the next round and go sit over there?" I suggested the chair that may have forced us to sit rather close. That way his body heat will keep me warm.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:07 pm

I laughed and shrugged.  "I suppose I am," I said.  I was not lying.  I was having fun... I just wished that something would fall into place fo rme like it was for Lily and James.... but I knew it was not going to.  And to keep myself from doing something stupid, I was making sure I was staying more on the sober side than tipsy/drunk side.  There was no reason for me to possibly do something that I would regret later.  "I agree... I'm actually surprised that she hasn't smacked him yet," I admitted.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:14 pm

I saw where she pointed and smiled. "Sounds good to me. I'll meet you over there," I said, standing up after squeezing her knee slightly. I grabbed our cups and filled them up with my concoction. I looked down at Frankie who was staring at me. I bent down and pat his head. "Buddy, go lay down. I don't need your slobber ruining my chances." I stood back up and went over to the chair. I handed Lily her drink and I sat down, holding my arm up so she could move a little closer and I could help keep her warm. I had a blanket with us... that way if we ended up falling asleep in the chair cuddling -- I never thought I would say that -- we would stay warm.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:20 pm

I nodded, " Sounds good," I got up and stumbled slightly and looked down at the ground. Made my way over to the chair and sat in it. " You know this is an amazing chair " I said taking my drink from him also taking some of the blanket and allowing my self to relax. I leaned on him slightly as we observed the group. This was fantastic it was so nice and relaxing. I looked over to the doorway and I saw his puppy. " He is so cute." I said to James gesturing to his puppy. I took a swig of my drink, " how are you running so warm."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:30 pm

"Frankie is the best. But he's not allowed over here... he'd kick us both out of this seat," I said, grinning at her. I had my arm wrapped around her and kept my hand on her shoulder as casually as I could. I was sure that she could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I think the nerves were keeping me from feeling the effects of the alcohol... or I was just good at handling it. Probably the latter. I smiled at her and pulled her a little closer as I 'adjusted' myself. "Oh, it's probably just the drink... or the nerves," I admitted. There was no reason to try to be all cool and collected. Everyone always told me when I tried to stay all sly and whatnot, I made a complete arse of myself. And I definitely did not want to do that tonight.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 pm

I nodded, " Ahh.... I don't want that... I have grown to like this chair. " I looked back over to Frankie. " Sorry Frankie..." I said with a grin. " Nerves?" I questioned him. Did I really make him this nervous? I get it that you run warm. " Thanks for running warm." I said as I leaned on him a little more and let myself get comfortable. " You better take this..." I said giving him my drink to put it on the nearby side table.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

I chuckled a little bit at her tone. I guess that it was a surprise that me, James, got nervous around ladies sometimes. Okay, just one lady... and she was unbelievably cozying up to me right now. I smiled and set her drink on the side table. "Didn't think it was possible that you could have this effect on someone like me?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

I gave a short laugh, " I didn't think I could have this affect on you...because I didn't know I had anything special.." I said to him as I didn't think I could be anywhere else. This just felt like I belonged here which I wasn't exactly protesting. " I didn't know I had an affect on anyone really..."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:12 pm

I smiled at her. "You've had his affect on me since the moment I laid eyes on you," I said softly. I was not making my move... I was not lying... I was, for once, being completely honest with Lily. I was pretty sure that I had been in love with Lily for as long as Ember has loved Sirius (as much as I hated saying that). The only differenc ewas, me and Lily were going to work out. Her and Sirius? Not so much.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Why did I not notice this before, smiling. " I'm sorry..." I said to him. I didn't know I had such an impact. I put the blanket up around my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around him as I felt myself almost melt into his chest. I looked up to him, was I really leaning for a kiss. Really?! I pushed my lips against his.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next