Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

+4
October Monroe Bane
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Getting up and giving Chloe a hug, " took you long enough" I said with a smirk. I knew exactly why she was late and he was who we intended on getting drunk. " you look cute." I said as I grinned as she gave me a look. I looked around this is definitely a wonderful way to calm down and just be us.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  Sirius Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Smiling I helped myself to a drink. Looking around and notices everyone, I loved just seeing the group all together. Just let all of us unwind of course I never really get that stressed out anyway. I went into the kitchen and helpd myself to some firewhiskey
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 pm

"I think we are going to be in need of a drinking game," I said to everyone.  That was the best way to get everyone really started on getting drunk.  Of course, I was sure James and Sirius would win since they drank more than the rest of us.  But the oint was to get Remus to that point... so hopefully we all would gang up on him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm

I shrugged " That sounds like a plan ms. potter." I said with a grin as I knew I could probably drink everyone except maybe Prongs under the table. Which isn't the whole purpose, we had to get moony around our level anyway.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 am

I grinned, looking at everyone.  "I believe I have a few options for us," I announced.  I explained teh few different ideas I had. I could nto help but laugh at the look on Moony's face when I described each one.  He knew eh was not going to be able to survive this night without getting drunk.  We were going to make sureo fit.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am

I smiled looking around the room, " Well I guess I'll get the drinks moving.." I said as I walked over to James and took some firewhiskey in a glass and took a swig. Putting my shot glass down. " Well..." I said with a grin. I was going to let loose it'll be fun. Besides it will be fun to see everyone have fun. I was not going to be the mother of the party again.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

I grinned at Lily.  "Looks like I'll be having fun keeping up with you tonight," I said, winking at her.  I was glad that Ember had invited her.  I knew it was not for me.. but I liked to think that she had.  I poured Remus a triple shot for the most part.  I handed him the glass.  "Go ahead and drink up, mate," I told him, grinning.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

I really wish that this was not going to be too ridiculous.  I did not want to get so drunkt hat I did not remember tonight, but I was not sure if that was goign to happen.  I took the triple shot and downed it.  "I better see you matching me, Prongs," I pointed out.  If they were going to torture me, I was goingto do the best I could to torture them while I was still sober.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 am

I liked that our group had gotten bigger. Looking around to the group as I was surprised Lily took the first drink. " I think we may have to worry about keeping up with Red." I said with a smirk. Glad she was giving James a chance. He has only had the hots for her as long as I could remember. I was glad she was speaking to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 am

I looked at the ladies and the others.  This was definitely going to be an entertaining night to say the least.  I poured a couple of drinks and handed one over to Ems.  "You better drink up... I have a feeling that they're all going to be drinking all of this fast," I informed her, clinking glasses and then we both tipped our heads back and finished the drnik.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:12 am

Taking the drink that was given to me, I took it back. " it has been forever in the making for us to get to actually unwind I think. " I said to the group. I was going to attempt to beat Sirius out of the water. He drank tons and still nothing really effected him. I wanted to know how Remus was going to be handling the booze.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 am

I smiled at Remus and downed the drink that he poured for me.  Even after our little momentary romance, we still were good friends.  I liked that... I had not wanted to lose it.  Now it was my mission to try to get him to see how much chloe really liked him.  He deserved her.  I nodded when Chloe spoke up.  "Yeah, especially you and Remus here... you two are always so uptight," I teased, grinning at them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:59 am

Laughing, I was shocked Em hadn't mentioned myself in the uptight category. I took a swig of the firewhiskey and noticed James had it, " Can I get another please?"I asked him, as he seemed spooked I asked him. Smiling " You okay?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:02 am

I poured her a shot.  "I've never been better," I said, flashing her one of my hopefully charming smiles.  I knew I was charming... bu for some reason, Lily did not think it to be true.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:08 am

Grinning, " Good, it looked like I scared you or something." I said as I clinked my shot glass with his as I took it. Putting the glass down, " I am surprised I wasn't on the uptight list." i pointed out that I was horrible. " Sorry for that by the way." I said to the group. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, I was hoping I didn't need a sweater I was freezing. It happened when I had something to drink, I had goosebumps. I shivered slightly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next