Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

+4
October Monroe Bane
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 Empty Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  James Potter Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 am

I was so going to have a party.  Mum and Dad were going to be gone over the weekend -- or so I thought.  I knew that if i let Ember have friends over, too, then she'd be quite about all the drinking.  I wanted to get Moony trashed.  He never knew when to let loose... he was always following all the rules and whatnot.  It was time that we got him to loosen up.  Padfoot thought the same thing.  I wondered if Ember would invite any of the girls.  I didn't really care, but I just wanted to keep a headcount.  There was only so much alcohol that I could get being underage.  I poked my head into Ember's room.  "Hey, you got a headcount on people coming tonight for the party?  Running to get supplies and I'd like to have enough to get Moony smashed," I said to her.  "But I'ms ure there would be enough to spread the wealth."  I knew better than to use any of my parents' stash.  There wouldn't be anything left.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976 Empty Re: Time to Let Loose -- Summer 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:26 am

I looked over at James's head in my doorway and thought that this was the brother that I loved.  "Probably only me and three others or something like that," I answered.  "Thanks James!" I added when he took his head away.  I had been surprised that he was letting us party with him... but it was going to be a great time.  I figured it would be anyways.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 am

"Not a problem, Sis," I called back.  I trotted downstairs and motioned towards Padfoot.  "I got a head count... hopefully we can get enough from them," I told him as we headed towards the door.  I grabbed my money and got ready to go and waited on Padfoot.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:32 am

I was getting ready to go to James and Ember's place. They were planning on havign a party. I didn't necessarily agree with having the party while his parents weren't in town. I suppose this makes some sense. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, put a little eyeliner on and I was ready to go.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

I gave Frankie a pat on his head when I came back and he greeted me at the door.  I set up all the alcohol I had -- which was quite a bit.  I rubbed my hands together excitedly.  "This is going to be epic... we are so getting Moony trashed!" I said happily.  Then our work with him would be completed... in a amanner of speaking.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am

I heard James get back and headed downstairs.  I was wearing jean shorts and a cute lace cami overtop of a solid pink one.  I had my hair pulled back and some matching makeup on.  Nothing over the top, but I did want to still look cute.  I smiled at James and said, "I don't know where you get all this stuff, James... but tonight will totally be a good time."  I walked past and gave Frankie a kiss on the head and grabbed myself a plate of the nachos we had made up.  I couldn't wait until the girls got here.  I was not about to get all nervous around Sirius.  It was time for me to try not to be all school-girl crush on him.  There was no point... at least that what I tried to tell myself.  And that's what Tobi kept trying to convince me of.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:04 am

I let my waves fall down around my shoulders, but kept a rubber band on my wrist because I was sure that I would end up wanting to get my hair out of the way -- especially if we played pong.  I finished putting on some lip gloss and I was ready to head over there.  I double checked my makeup and headed towards the door.  I evaded my parents and got over to the Potter's.  I just walked in -- I didn't care.  "Ems?" I called out, seeing James and his drooling dog.  I swore those two had an odd relationship.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 am

I was pretty excited about tonight.  It would be a great time.  I was really glad they were going to be focusing on Moony rather than me tonight... though I was sure that they would aim to get everyone at least tipsy if not trashed for the night.  Prongs was rather excited about tonight.  I finished getting around and thought that I didn't want to be the first one to get there.  I wanted to not miss anything though.  I figured I'd wait just a little bit longer then head over.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 am

I had no idea why I agreed to this, but it would be a good time.  I knew that James was actually letting Ember stay so I could only imagine who she was having over.  But that wasn't my concern.  I just hoped that they all would take it easy on me... but I didn't hold my breath on that one; I was sure that they would all be horrible to me.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and checked the clock.  I was going to make them wait for me.  Besides, I needed to talk with my dad before hand, anyways.  I had to make sure that things were all set for us this weekend.  We were going to have a father/son weekend before dealing with the wolf again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 am

I got to the Potter's house, " Hi Em!" I said happily as I walked in. I was worried a bit that I would get bombarded. I was there mainly with Em and October and Chloe, we can hang out all right. I was wearing my jean shorts and my converse with a dark green tank top. I think I looked good, which was always a good thing when I could secretly oogle James Potter. Have the others notice and tell me to just completely give him a chance. I have been a lot, he is hot, and really cares about me. I mean I am actually giving him a chance. I smiled to the girls, " It seems we beat the rest of the boys here?" I asked with a smirk.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 am

I had been in Prongs' bedroom when it had started when I started to hear people. I thought I would sneak in. I was not one for a boring entrance through the door. Also, getting spoken to by Prongs about Lily showing up was amazing for him or something. Dressed in Dark denim jeans and a wife beater, I looked myself in the mirror grinned and walked out of Prongs room. " Hey all!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:49 pm

I sighed and after chatting with Dad for a moment, figured I should get over there or they would send a search party for me or something.  Dad knew that they wanted to get me drunk... he even said that I should loosen up a little bit.  And that was why I loved him.  He knew I was responsible enough.  I had just shook my head and smiled at him when he said I should let them.  I walked into the Potter's house and saw that they were all pretty much there.  I was a little disappointed to see that Chloe was not there... did Ember even invite her?  She had to have.  I could not help but chuckle when I saw that Liliy and Ember were both trying to not look cute but still pulling it off.  I knew why, too.  "You all started without me?" I asked when I walked in, smiling at everyone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:06 pm

I laughed and looked at Lily.  "Does that really surprise you?" I asked her, thinking that the boys were always late.  When Sirius seemed to pop out from nowhere from behind me, I could not help but be a little surprised.  I hated when he did things like that... Okay, I liked it.  But hated it at the same time.  I caught Tobi's eye and knew exactly what she was thinking.  She was basically telling me to not let him get to me.  I just could not help it... it was Sirius after all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 pm

I had made sure I looked good, I didn't know if Remus would be there. So I had to cover all of my bases. I had curled my long blonde hair, I had to do something with it. I had been trying to keep it nice and long. I got so bored when I kept it the same for to long. I put on my red tank and some denim shorts with my converse. Lily had got me addicted to shoes, so it's her fault I spent money on them. I finished by putting clear lip gloss. Did a double check on mu hair. They were loose curls so it didn't look off to have tight curls and wearing shorts. I got to the potters and walked in " hey guys" I said happily to the group in front of me.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:12 pm

I grinned seeing Remus walk in.  When Chloe walked in at the same time, I really thought that there could be a fantastic idea... I wondered if we could get them to kiss or something.  It was so obvious Chloe liked Remus.  "The man of the hour!  Here, let me pour you a drink," I said, already having a drink ready for him and shoving i into his hand.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next