Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

I smiled at her.  "I know he isn't," I assured her.  I really did know that.  "I'm not exactly worried, though.  It's just that you're not my little girl anymore."  I hated hearing that out loud... it made it more of a fact now rather than just a thought.  "Why don't you go tell everyone you want to and we can make for a little celebration this coming weekend in Hogsmeade?  Your mum and I can plan everything so you don't have to worry about it.  Does that sound good?"  I knew I wasn't going to do all the planning... I really wasn't that great with things like that.  Chloe was and I knew she would love to do this for Lucy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:27 am

I was so proud of my daddy.  I went up and hugged him again.  "I will always be your little girl," I whispered to him, kissing his cheek.  I smiled at him and coulldn't believe that he would plan the party!  "Oh Daddy, thank you!  I'll go owl Mum right now... and then I have to find all the girls to tell them what happened!"  I went to leave but stopped at the door.  I turned around again and gave Daddy one more hug.  "I love you," I told him, squeezing him tightly.  With another smile at him, I left to go to the owlery.  The trip there was easy and the note that I wrote my mum was just a quick one.

Mum!  Ayden just proposed!  Daddy wants you to help him plan a party.  I will give you all the details when I see you!  Writing them down won't justify anything.  I can't wait to see you and to talk to you!  I love you, Lucy.

After sending that with my owl, I went down the steps and I needed to hunt down the girls to tell them what happened!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am

I watched my little girl go and she was gone before I could even tell her that i loved her.  She was so excited.  I smiled and sat back down.  This was going to be difficult.  And I had made fun of Padfoot when he had told me about Lenni and George's proposal and stuff before the accident.  I was so going to have to apologize to him about that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3