Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:57 am

I grinned.  "I'm glad to have helped," I said, hopping down and giving him a kiss on the lips.  "I'm hungry; want to get some lunch?" I asked him, going around and closing the windows.  The winter air had finally broke through the stuffiness of he potions brewing... and it was starting to feel chilly.  I turned to face him and saw a twinkle in his eye.  "What?" I asked, grinning at him.  I walked back towards him and took hold of his hands and kissed him again.  "Is that what you wanted?" I teased.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 2 -- January 1999

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:24 am

I chuckled.  "Well, yes and no," I replied honestly.  "I won't deny any kisses from you, babe.  But I don't really know what you mean... why do you think I wanted something?"  I wasn't sure what she was getting act.  I didn't realize that I looked like I wanted something.  I took her hand and smiled at her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:36 am

I grinned.  "Oh really enjoy my kisses do you?" I teased, giving him another one.  It was starting to get stuffy in there, but I didn't mind.  I pulled back and looked at him again.  "I just feel like you might be up to something... I don't like that."  I really wasn't sure what I was seeing... but it had me intrigued to say the least.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 am

Was I up to something?  Maybe.  I didn't realize I was so easy to read.  "Why would I be up to something?" I asked her, being a little coy.  I had been carrying the ring on me lately in case I found the right opportunity.  So maybe she knew something was up... I didn't want to do it right now, though.  It didn't seem special.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 am

I shrugged.  I guess maybe I didn't see anything.  "Maybe I didn't see anything," I said.  I started leading him toward the door.  He moved slowly and I went up to hiim and gave him a big hug.  "And I'm sorry... I don't think I've said this.  But I am so proud of you, babe," I told him, giving him another kiss.  "You are so amazing."  I whispered that to him, my lips still just a little bit away from his.  I was smiling at him while I had my arms around his neck.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 am

Maybe this would be a good time.  "No, Lucy, you're the amazing one," I said, giving her a sweet kiss.  "You have no idea how much I love you, babe."  I pulled away slightly so I could see her face a little bit better.  "I don't think I'd be here if you hadn't found me -- or saved me.  I think I would've been lost had it not been for you."  I let go of her and got down on one knee.  I pulled the ring out of my pocket and opened the box.  "Lucy... I love you so much.  Will you marry me?"  I waited with baited breath.  I couldn't read the expression on her face -- which was a new thing.  Normally I could always tell what Lucy was thinking.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 am

I couldn't believe what Ayden was doing.  Tears came to my eyes and I put my hands to my mouth.  We had been together for nearly three years now... he was my school-boy crush and love.  I wasn't really sure that this was happening.  But there was no way I was going to wake myself up from this dream.  "Oh, Ayden," I whispered dramatically.  I nodded and had to keep my voice down. "Of course!  Oh my god!  I can't believe this!" I said, pulling him up to give him a big kiss and hug.  I could not believe this!  This was amazing!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 am

She didn't even let me put the ring on her finger before she pulled me up and was kissing me.  I held her and pulled back slightly . "Would you like to make it official?" I asked, showing her the ring again.  When she nodded I slipped it on her finger and pulled her in for another kiss.  I held her close and kept her in my arms as we pulled away from each other slightly and gazed into each others' eyes.  "You are so beautiful right now... I wish I had a camera to capture that look in your eyes right now,' I whispered to her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:14 am

I gave him another kiss.  Suddenly, I pulled away.  "Oh!  I need to let everyone know, Ayden!  I wonder if we could get a little gettogether going next Hogsmeade trip... I can't believe this!" I said, getting all excited in telling everyone.  "Have you told Steph?  You probably should... she's your sister, not mine."  I stood on my tippy toes and gave Ayden another kiss.  "Oh, Ayden... I love you!"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

I kissed her and smiled.  "Why don't you go run off like I know you're dying to do... and go tell everyone," I said, kissing her forehead really quick before she pulled away again.  "I'll go find Steph... and we'll meet for dinner?" I suggested, thinking that it would give a few hours to spread the good news.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:28 am

Oh he understood me so well. "Sounds great!" I said, giving him another kiss before leaving him.  Oh who was I going to tell first??!  My smile faded only slightly figuring I should probably go to my daddy before any of hte girls.  I had to tell Lenni and all of my other friends who were still here, owl mum and Aunti Em, and then owl anyone else too.  This was just so exciting!  I made my way to Daddy's office and knocked on the door before entering.  "Daddy?" I called out, realizing how nervous I was at telling him that I was engaged -- such a weird thing to say! -- to the man of my dreams.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 am

I heard Lucy's voice and looked up from my grading.  I smiled at her and saw that she was radiant.  The smile stayed on my face but my heart kind of ached.  I knew that look; I had seen it on Chloe, Ember, and Lily when they all got the man of their dreams.  I knew what this meant; my baby girl wasn't so little anymore.  "Yeah, honey?" I said, setting down my quill and standing up.  I was surprised that she rushed into my arms for a big hug.  I wrapped mine around her and squeezed.  I wasn't expecting that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 am

I held my daddy tight adn then pulled away.  I grinned at him.  "Daddy... I have some news... I'm not sure if you might already know.  But... Daddy, Ayden just proposed!" I said, excitedly and resisting the urge to jump up and down.  "I'm sure he's asked you and maybe even Mum... but I wanted you to know first that he actually popped the question."  it was hard to read what my daddy was thinking.  I mean... I was his little girl.  He was smiling at me, so I knew he was happy.  But I almost sensed some sadness from him.  Which I supposed I understood.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:21 pm

"Honey, I am so happy for you," I said, bringing her back into a hug.  I really, truly was happy to see my baby girl so happy.  But I couldn't help but feel that I was going to be losing her.  I pulled away and kept my hands on her shoulders looking at her.  "Have you told your mum, yet?" I asked her.  Chloe and I had had long talks about Lucy and Ayden.  We both decided -- well, I was told -- to keep my nose out of it.  It wasn't really any of my business... and Ayden truly wasn't like his father, that was obvious.  It's just that I worreid about Lucy being connected to  a man like Fenrir Greyback.  He would be her father-in-law.  And it doesn't matter if Ayden disowned his father... if I knew Fenrir -- which I did -- he wasn't going to take that laying down.  Something would brew up again, and I did not want Lucy caught in the middle of it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 am

I shook my head.  "I was going to owl her," I explained.  "But with how fast news spread around the school... I didn't want you to hear it from anyone but me."  I kept an eye on my dad; I recognized the worry in his eyes.  His eyes were always the thing that gave him away.  "Daddy, you don't have to be worried.  Ayden's nothing like his dad."  I hated having this conversation again with my dad.  Couldn't he just stop worrying for one second?  Well, probably not.  He was a worrier... and I was jus tlike him.  It wasn't so easy to stop doing it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next