Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

+5
Sirius Black
William J. Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Lucy Lupin Greyback
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997 - Page 6 Empty Re: Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 am

I stood at the edge of the bed looking at my friend. Who looked like he wasn't there fully. I just wanted to make Greyback pay for this. I wouldn't care how but I would do it.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 am

I took a deep breath as I looked at Remus laying in the bed, he looked so pale. I needed him to be okay. Absolutely needed him. I walked over to the other side that Lucy was on. I took Remus' hand and I squeezed it. " Hi honey..." I said with a smile. Hoping maybe getting a response even though it was said he wouldn;t be up. Iam not leaving his side again. " I'm sorry I left.." I told him quietly as I held his hand close to my face and gave the top of it a kiss. I left and he had to go into surgery I was not leaving until he wakes up.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 am

I heard them all talking and there, I just couldn't get my body to respond.  I wanted to assure them that I was fine... that this wasn't as big of a deal.  I was even asking Boris for some strength so I could reassure them in some way, shape, or form.  I wanted to apologize for Chloe... she didn't need to apologize to me!  What came out of my mouth wasn't anything that was close to words, but a groan did escape my lips.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:00 am

I looked over to my father as he made a noise. " Anyone else hear?" I looked around the room Hoping someone heard. Just didn't appear I was crazy.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 am

"I heard," I said, my eyes going from the monitors to Remus's pale face. I couldn't believe it if he woke up. I was probably going to yell at hm if he did. As much as I wanted to hear a smart retort back, he should not be using his strength to try to talk to us. He should be resting.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 am

I felt like it took every little bit of strength I could to breath in... and breath out.  But I needed more than that.  I needed to be able to talk to them.  C'mon, Boris... help me out, I thought, hoping that I would feel the normal warmth run through my veins whenever I called upon him.  Finally I felt it.  It gave me enough strength to squeeze both of my hands.  I knew my girls were each holding one.  I had heard Will, but I couldn't tell where he was standing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:43 am

I smiled happily as I felt a light squeeze on my hand. I felt happy tears rolling down my cheeks, " Hi baby." I said, " Take it easy....we're all here." I told him as fresh tears were rolling down my cheeks. It was a mixture of smiling and crying. I couldn't believe this, he was fighting really hard.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 am

I couldn't believe that I jus tfelt Daddy squeeze my hand.  I rested my forehead against it and let the relief wash over me that he was really the strongest man I knew.  I knew he was fighting for us.  A few tears fell from my eyesand I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realized I was holding since Will said he heard something.  I felt Ayden's hand on my shoulder and I knew everything would turn out okay.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:57 am

"No use crying..." I managed to say through a grimace.  I didn't realize talkign would hurt.  I kept my eyes shut and tried to moisten my lips... my entire mouth was extremely dry.  I wondered when the pain meds wore off... if I was already hurting now, what would it be like then?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 pm

I gave a short laugh, " glad you're here baby.." I said happily as a huge wave of relief came over me. I know he is here. " Take it easy.." I said to him, I wanted hi mto be safe.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:14 pm

I knew I had probably scared them all.  Hell, I scared me even.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to make coherent sentences through my pain and through the fog that was still going on in my head.  "Water," I suggested.  I hoped that I woudl be able to drink some... but the pain and fog did lighten a little bit when I heard my baby laugh.  That was all I needed... was to know that Chloe was alright.  She didn't need to worry so much.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:19 pm

I let go of his hand to get his cup of water mixed with ice. " You can't really swallow completely yet baby..." I took out an ice cube and rubbed it along his lips. Then gave him the straw to take a sip. " Slowly.." I said, it almost felt like we were the only ones in the room. I went into my motherly self. I looked over to our children who looked as happy as I did. I smiled to them, looking to everyone in the room. " You have everyone here.."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm

I did th ebest I could... which was only one small sip.  It wasn't nearly enough for me, but it would have to do.  I had figured everyone was there.  I almost didn't want to open my eyes; I didn't want to see their worry and concern.  I was fine... at least I would be fine.  I just had to be dramatic, I guess.  "I figured," I said, smiling slightly but resisting the urge to chuckle at the fact that I wondered how they all did look being crammed in a room like sardines.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

I rolled my eyes.  He was being so nice about us all being there for him.  But I was really relieved to hear his voice.  He looked horrible, but he was alive.  All he needed was to rest and let others help him... which I knew was a big issue for any of us guys to do.  We liked doing things on our own.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

I was so relieved that he was okay for now!  I was still really worried... I wanted to get all of the details out of Sirius, but that could wait.  I rested my head against my husband's shoulder, realizing how tiring all this stress made me.  I didn't think any of us would be leaving soon, though, no matter how tired we got.  Someone was going to be staying with Remus at all times.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6