Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

+5
Sirius Black
William J. Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Lucy Lupin Greyback
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997 Empty Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 pm

It was day number 2 of dad being in the hospital.  I got enough guts to go in and talk to my dad about what had happened and Ayden.  I walked in and saw that Mum had either gone home or she was in the bathroom or something.  I was quiet and just sat down since dad had his eyes closed.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

I heard someone come in and sit down.  It wasn't Chloe... I knew by the smell, the walk, and by the fact that she didn't take my hand.  I opened my eyes and smiled at my daughter.  "Goodmorning sunshine," I said quietly, not really sure if it was morning or night but using what I always said to her when she was a little girl.  I realized how grown up she was.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

I grinned at Daddy.  "I didn't wake you, did I?" I asked him, moving the chair closer to the bed.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 pm

I shook my head and moved the bed to a more upright position, grimacing slighlty.  "No, baby girl, youdidn't.  But you really don't fit that profile anymore... you're all grown up now," I said, taking her hand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 pm

I smiled again and squeezed his hand.  I was so happy he was okay.  "Well... I am fifteen," I relied.  Then tears came to my eyes suddenly.  "Daddy, I'm so sorry!  This was all my fault!  If I would've let everyone know the truth... it's all my fault.  Mum says it's not, but it is!"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 pm

I was not expecting that.  I put my hand on Lucy's cheek and brushed away a tear with my thumb.  "It's not your fault,' I reaffirmed.  "You didn't ask for Fenrir to attack you or me or Will.  You didn't even cry for help."  Which I couldn't believe.  "You were so brave... a little naive, but brave."  I sighed and looked at her.  "Perhaps had you told me or Will you were with Ayden, we could've protected you from Fenrir.  Or we would've driven you back into secrecy and it could've ended in losing you,' I told her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

I just stared at him.  "Mum told you everything?" I asked, afraid of what was going to come next.  I mean... just because this happened I didn't expect Dad to like Ayden.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

I nearly laughed at her face. "She told me enough to know how much you like him,' I explained. I didn't like it, but I wanted to hear everything from Lucy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 pm

I felt myself blush a little. "He does mean a lot," I admitted. It felt odd talking to my dad about this. But since it nearly killed him, he deserved to know. "I'm sorry that it's been a secret... I was scared to tell you and Will." I couldn't look at Daddy... I could just feel disappointment in his eyes.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I had been told by Chloe to behave when Lucy would come to me about Ayden. I had my moment of being angry about it when everyone had either left or fallen asleep. I took as deep of a breath as I could. "Well, I'll say I ws surprised to say the least," I managed. I did not want any of my famly to be related to a monster like Fenrir.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:36 pm

I nearly let my mouth fall open with surprise. "Daddy, I'm kind of surprised you didn't know... lately we haven't been super secretive." I knew I had wanted to be more open with my relationship with Ayden, despite any ocnsequences.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 pm

I sighed. "I can't tell you if I'm happy about it,' I informed her. "But I will try not to judge him by his father. Sirius is the prime example of not being like one's familiy." That took a lot for me to say. I had alwasy judged Ayden in class, even though he was one of my top students out of all seven years. I wondered where he got that from.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:38 pm

I sighed. "I can't tell you if I'm happy about it,' I informed her. "But I will try not to judge him by his father. Sirius is the prime example of not being like one's familiy." That took a lot for me to say. I had alwasy judged Ayden in class, even though he was one of my top students out of all seven years. I wondered where he got that from.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:38 pm

I couldn't believe my dad right now. "Are your pain killers really strong right now or something?" I questioned jokingly, trying to wrap my head around how he was acting..
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I chuckled a little bit. "Now, I knew you'd start dating at some point. I just do wish it wouldn't be Fenrir's son,"I admitted. "But I will try to be nice. He kept you safe, so he gets some sort of approval and thanks for that." I started coughing and grabbed a napkin and spit into it. BLood... again. I tried to hide it from Lucy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next