Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I felt so weak I wasn't sure how much longer I could be standing.  "Dean," I warned, recognizing that tone.  He sounded a lot like his father.  I couldn't believe it.  I ran my hand through my hair and sat down in a chair, feeling shaky.  "Let them do their job," I added after receiving a look that definitely reminded me of Ember.  Who still needed to be informed that her husband was at St. Mungo's.  "I'll go get Ember," I said, standing back up, not thinking of what I'd do to my sister if I showed up at her house.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 pm

I nodded, pulling the boys over to sit down. " Sit...with me." I said with a smile. " We will hear something when they can." I told them over and over.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm

I apparated to Grimmauld Place, only after getting it out of Dean that was where Ember was.  I staggered and fell into the wall.  I really needed to get something in my system or something... I probably shouldn't be Apparating places, but I knew Dean wasn't going to come get his mum.  And I wasn't about to let Lily drain herself of her energy.  "Ember?" I called out, wondering how I would look to her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 pm

I heard a voice downstairs that wasn't Sirius's.  It was hoarse, but sounded so familiar.  Yet I couldn't quite place it.  Being a little paranoid, I grabbed my wand and went downstairs.  I saw the back of whoever it was.  They had black hair that stuck up in all directions.  They looked shabby... quite dirty, actually.  He stood to be about as tall as Sirius was and he had a familiar air about him.  "Who are you?" I questioned, liking the idea that I saw the stranger jump.  When he turned around, I dropped my wand and nearly feinted.  I was dreaming... seeing things... something.  That could not be my brother in front o fme.  He was dead... he has been dead for sixteen years.  I staggered to the wall to help support me.  "Who...?  What...?" I managed to say.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I reached out for her, seeing that she was about to fall.  "Ember, it's me... it's a long story," I said softly, not liking how she backed away from me.  "Emmy, please... it really is me.  It's James."  Tears came to my eyes watching her.  She acted as if I were a ghost or somethin g-- which I could understand why.  Everyone thought I was dead.  Then, slowly, the realizatin hit her that htis was reality.  I grinned at her and she came running towards me.  We embraced and as much as I wanted to stay like that, she needed to know what was going on.  Through tears I pulled away and stared at her.  "Emmy, I'm so sorry... but something's happened," I told her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Tears were falling down my face as I stared at my brother.  He was alive?!  I couldn't believe it... but here he stood in the flesh.  He looked beat up, but he was alive.  I just stared at him, my smile disappearing as he told me what was going on.  That feeling in my stomach... I knew something was wrong.  I nearly collapsed into James.  The sobs coming from me weren't happy ones... I pulled myself together a little bit and sent word to my daughter who was with the Weasleys at the moment.  She needed to know.  I then sent word to the Lupins... I even told them that they wouldn't believe me if I wrote in there who had told me what had happened.  I couldn't believe it when james said Lily was live, too!  James seemed really weak so i took his hand, which I didn't foresee letting go of anytime soon anyways, and took us back to St. Mungo's.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 am

James and Ember got back, I looked over to her and walked over and pulled her into a hug. " Hey Em." I said quietly in her ear. As I fought back tears, I cleared my throat. " Dean is okay he is with Harry in the waiting room. I will see what I can find out." I said to her as I looked. Using whatever power I may have to scare people or something to get news on how he was.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 am

I had been hanging out at George's place, when I got the letter about my dad being in st. mungo's, I gathered my things. " George hun...my dad's at the hospital...." I said as I didn't want to believe it. I grabbed my cloak and left everything at George's place. I couldn't believe my dad was hurt. She had left something else out too. Like who had told her about it other than Dean and Harry were there already. I had took hold of George's hand, " I hope he's okay."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:13 pm

I hugged my sister, having a really hard time dealing with the mixed emotions.  I shook my head at her.  "No, Lily... you and James go sit down with your son and nephew.  I'll check on Dean and then I can go find things out," I said, my voice quiet because I knew if I let it get above a whisper it would break and I would start crying all over again.  James and Lily looked like hell... they probably needed checked out, too.  They should focus on them.  Or I would have Remus go find things out about Sirius... I needed to make sure my brother and sister were okay.  "In fact, why we're here... the two of you should gt checked out, too."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 pm

I squeezed Em's hand.  I knew I couldn't do much for her.  I couldn't believe that she was worried about us along with Sirius.  Lily and I would live... as much as I hated to say it, I wasn't too sure about Padfoot.  Ember made her way to th ewaiting room -- and since I wasn't letting go of her -- I went with her.  She released my hand to go over to Dean -- I couldn't believe how much he looked like SIrius... but standing next to Ember, I could definitely see her in him.  I walked over to Harry.  "How are you holding up?" I asked.  I had no idea how close he was to his godfather, but no matter what tonight couldn't be easy to him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 pm

I saw my Mum coming over and I stood and embraced her.  I held her and felt her heart practically break in my arms.  I closed my eyes and kissed her on the top of her head since I was taller than her.  "I'll go find out what's going on," I told her quietly.  I was the man of the family now... it was my responsibility, right?  I pulled back and kept my hands on her shoulders.  "Just sit down and stay with these guys and wait for Lenni, okay?  I'll go talk to the healers..."  I didn't give her a chance to argue and I walked away.  I didn't want to be there to see my sister fall apart.  It was horrible to see my mum do that... I didn't need to see Lenni, too.  I, on the other hand, would not allow myself to fall apart.  I couldn't.  I wouldn't.  I needed to be strong for them.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 pm

I squeezed Lenni's hand.  "We all do," I told her.  I wasn't going to try to make things seem better than what they might be.  I didn't like to give people false hope.  I would go with her and be by her side for as long as she wanted to be there with Mr. Black.  I would make sure that they all had food... and wouldn't let themselves waste away either.  I'd help with everything I could.  But since I didn't know how grave it was, I wasn't going to help by saying 'oh he'll be fine' or anything like that.  From what I know about Mr. Black, it would take a lot forhim to have to be put in the hospital -- just like Professor Lupin.  Pretty much for that entire group.  That's why I was so worrie.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Chloe and I had left right away.  When I got to St. Mungo's I saw Ember and ran to her, taking her in my arms.  I knew she needed it.  No, I wasn't fully healed from my injur just mere months back... Boris was stalling that.  But I didn't care; I pulled her close and let her sob.  I didn't even realize who I had walked past until I looked to see Harry sitting with... no.  It couldn't be... Lily and Prongs?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

I had heard what had happened.  I needed to get there to be with Dean and his family.  His dad was hilarious... I really liked him.  They were already my family.  I wasn't sure how Dean was going to be able to handle this.  I had told him his plan was risky if they didnt' get help before hand... but I would have never thought that someone would end up in St. Mungo's... when I got there I was happy to see they had accomlished their mission.  But where was Dean?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 am

So, we had gotten to St. Mungo's. I had asked the healer at the desk where Sirius black's room was and she gave me a bit of trouble. I sighed " Look I'm his daughter and this is my fiance. " I said pointedly. My dad was hurt. I am not taking this one. I felt the tears of sadness coming along with now thanks to this witch anger. " Where is his room?!" I started saying loudly. She started talking about how big of a group of people. " Look, lady if you want to tell me where my dad's room is....good. That'll help us find him faster....and besides isn't that your job?!" I asked. I was getting mad. I was mad, upset and I just wanted to see my family. I grabbed George's hand trying to calm down it was just a mix of emotions. That was just about boiling point. I didn't know what was happening to my dad. I wanted to know ...now. The other healer came over, and thankfully told us where he was. I led George down the hall towards the elevators. " That woman is unbelievable!" I said loudly. Running a hand through my hair, " I'm just worried....and why didn't she just tell us?" I said angrily.

We put the floor in to the elevator and got off and looked down the hall where I noticed a ton of people. Looking up to George. " I have a feeling its this ..." I trailed off. Noticing two people down the hall with mum. " No way!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next