Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:01 pm

I smiled, I did not know if I could go in and see my father connected to wires and things. I couldn't...could I? I smiled to my mum. I had to be strong for them, and I wasn't. As we got taken to dad's room the closer we got the slower I was walking. I started to find it hard to breath. " I don't know if I can see him..." I said honestly. It scared me, I don't want to see him like that. I looked to George and I started deep breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 pm

I had gone up to Dean, so relieved that he was okay.  I knew that he could get troublesome when he was upset and didn't know what to do.  When he wrapped his arm around me I saw his swollen hand and tried to suppress a sigh.  Of course he had hurt himself.  But I dind't know if it was when everything was going own or when he was off by himself.  I gave him a kiss on the cheek and let go of him so he could go in with his mum and sister to see Sirius.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:07 pm

"That's okay, sweetie..." I said to Lenni, understanding being unsure of wanting to see him so fragile.  I squeezed their hands and walked in.  I couldn't wait any longer.  I knew if they wanted to, they would follow me in.  I barely made it to the chair next to Sirius's bed.  "Honey," I said, tears pouring down my cheeks as I took his hand and kissed his cheek.  I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not, but I felt like he could.  I leaned on the bed and on the edge of the chair so I could keep my face as close to his as I could without disrupting anything.  "I love you... please be strong... you can't leave me," I whispered through my tears.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

"Mum, why don't you go in first, by yourself?" I suggested.  That way Lenni wouldn't feel odd not being able to go in and see dad.  But then that way Mum could break down if she wanted to... so she wouldn't feel like she had to be strong.  Thoug I wasn't sure if she waited for us for a reason.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:12 pm

When Dean suggested that, I stayed close.  He did not look good at all.  Even Ember and Elena seemed to look better than he did.  I put my arm back around him and hugged him close.  He hugged me back... but he seemed to be trying to comfort me than letting me comfort him.  There was a difference in body language for that.  And I pulled back and looked at him.  I wasn't offended, but I needed to try to see if I could read his eyes or something.  I realized that there was nothing to read... it seemed like he shut down.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm

I had heard a faint whisper, I know that voice..Ember.......I'm here.....really I am.... I heard her speaking and could tell her voice was wavering. I wished I could get up and help her. I don't remember what happened other than me pushing Dean out of the way. Then this. I took a deep breath in some sort of response.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:50 am

I sat up and wiped my eyes with my free hand -- my other hand was not going ot be letting go of his any time soon.  I pushed some of his hair away from his face, being careful of his cuts and bruises.  I resisted the urge to cry again while looking at him.  He looked so fragile laying there desite th fact that I knew him to be so strong.  "I love you, baby," I said quietly to him.  I just needed him to wake up... or show me a sign that he was with me... that he was there.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:32 am

I wanted to sit up and tell her I am fine. That I am okay. Yet my voice jsut wasn't working. Ember!!!....KIDS?! ...I felt myself shouting and it just left me with a headache... I felt something on my hand and told myself repeatedly. Squeeze the hand. Squeeze the hand...I hoped with everything in me that I had squeezed to let them know I am there.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 am

I figured I'd let Mum have her moment with Dad in there and turned to Jetty.  A relieved smile reached my lips.  I had been so worried about him.  I walked over and gave him a big hug.  "Man... was I worried about you," I told him, not really realizing how much so until that moment.  "You are gonna have to tell me what happened..."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

I was slightly surprised by the fact that Dean was so happy to see me.  "It all went so quickly... I didn't even realize what happened until I came to.  And by that time I didn't know who else to get a hold of to help you... I knew I'd be too late to warn you and Harry.  Dean, I didn't think it'd end like this.." I said, shaking my head.  I had sent Sirius there.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder.  "You're alright... so don't worry about it." I looked towards where my dad was laying in a hospital bed.  "It's not your fault, Jetty," I said.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 am

I walked in slowly into my father's room. I started deep breathing. I could barely look at him without crying, it broke me apart seeing him so weak and fragile. I stayed near the door, as I looked at everyone around him. I figured out that when I come back bring my guitar and maybe write him a song. I will write dad a song. I'll play it for him when he wakes up. I smiled slightly, at the thought of my dad waking up. Right now he was brusied and cut up so badly he almost looked unrecognizable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 am

I looked up when I heard the door open.  I saw Elena and my heart ached.  The look on her face... and there was nothing I could do about it.  I stood up, but kept hold of Sirius's hand.  "Do you want to be alone, Lenni?" I asked.  Part of me understood if she wanted to be... but part of me didn't want to leave my husband even if it was for my daughter.  Did that make me a horrible mother?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 pm

I gave a quick smile to my mum. I couldn't ask her for that, no way. " No it's fine mum." I said as I stood at the door just observing all the machines that were connected to my father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 am

I was relieved and sat back down.  I knew this was hard on the kids... but I wasn't sure if I could be there right now for them.  I knew Sirius needed me.  And I felt like I needed to stay directly by his side or I might lose him.  And I couldn't lose him... I fought back tears again and took a few breaths to steady my thoughts so if Lenni needed me, I could try to be there for her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next