Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue -- July 1997

+12
Remus Lupin
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
Dean Black
16 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Rescue -- July 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rescue -- July 1997

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

I couldn't believe it... "Harry, get her undone.  I'm going to search for your dad," I said, I had a bad feeling about this.  Something wasn't right... was this too easy?  I knew Jetty wouldn't purposely betray us.  I trusted him.  I just didn't trust his father.  I saw a long hallway and a big door at the end of it.  That had to be it.  I ran down and opened a small latch at the top to peer in.  It was James.  But Harry should be the one to get him out.  I sprinted back to Harry.  "He's here," I told him.  "Your dad is I mean."  I bent to help him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:51 pm

I had unchained my mother and she rubbed her wrists and I hugged her. I didn't care I haven't seen her. I have always wanted to do this. It was just how I thought. She held me tight as she could. Dean came back, " Really?" I said as I had run up the corridor to where Dean had said. " Dad?" I asked loudly. I was at his room and unlocked the door. My mum was walking up with Dean.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 pm

I saw somebody through the little looking window for a split second.  I swore it was Padfoot.  I had to be losing my mind... there was no way Padfoot was down here... I was just seeing things.

Then I heard someone yell something. I looked up and my mind was playing tricks on me. I was looking in a mirror of some kind... but then I saw the eyes. Those were Lily's. Oh my god... "Harry...?" This couldn't be. I was dreaming... or I had died. I collapsed and the pain in my knees told me I was very much alive and very much awake. Then from behind my son I saw her. I saw my Lily with Sirius...? No, no that wasn't Sirius. I saw Ember in him. That had to be Dean. I felt tears come to my eyes... I couldn't believe this.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:03 pm

I always go to Lily first.  I wanted more time with James than her.  When I found her missing I pulled out my wand.  I saw them standing there, embracing each other.  "You're not that lucky," I hissed at them, knowing that two of them didn't have wands.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 pm

I knew this was easy. I whipped around, careful not to hurt Aunt Lily. I had my want pointed at him. "Harry, get your dad undone," I said, keeping my wand leveled at Peter. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. This was going to get intense really quickly. I wondered why we never heard word from Jetty that his father was on his way... and I had a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach about that and I realized that I might not want to know.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 am

I opened my eyes and had my fears realized.  My father had figured it out.  He was probably there by now.  I was injured -- I couldn't even feel my left leg.  And my dad had done that to me to keep his secret safe.  I had to send word to someone to go help because it was clear that I couldn't help.  I sent word to the only person I knew who would fight my father to save all of them:  Dean's dad.

Sirius, Dean is probably in trouble... he needs you.  Harry is with him -- along with Harry's parents.  Long story.  They'll tell you after you help them.  Here's where you need to go... I finished with giving he best of directions I could.  Then I needed to get help for myself.  I was beating myself up for not being able to warn Dean... and now they'r elikely to get injured if not killed!
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:27 am

I was cleaning up the house, and saw an owl. " Odd.." I let the owl in, I took the note and read it. " I'll be back Babe!" I shouted as I went off to where the directions said. I couldn't chance if this was a trap, to have Ember come with me. I apparated outside of this horrible place. Prongs and Lily were alive? I ran in. Listening for any clues to which way to go. I heard Dean's voice. I ran up forward to where I heard it. I found them, there stood my son, Harry and ....Prongs and Lily with Peter. " Rat!" I shouted to ake hi attention from everyone. I ran in taking him off his feet. Pulling out my wand as I stood with my back to the group and faced Peter. " What the hell is going on? ....you will not do that to anyone here EVER again. I will be here to make sure of that rat bastard." I spat angrily.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:41 am

I stood with my father, protecting the Potters -- my family.  "Harry, take them and get out of here," I said again.  I wasn't about to leave my dad here alone.  I didn't care if he was wanting me to go.  He wasn't going to take on Peter alone.  End of discussion.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am

I righted myself and pointed my wand at them. Which one to attack? With both of them having their wands trained on me, I'd get one good hit before they sent one flying at me. Then the gloves would be off. If I sent one towards the boy, I knew Sirius would either try to deflect it or take it for him. That was fine by me. I didn't need to say the incantation, but blue sparks flew from my wand towards Dean. They were not going to get away so easily.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 am

" PROTEGO!" I shouted. I could do wandless magic, I am getting mine and James' wands back. Getting everyone here out safely. I was stubborn and yet feeling very faint. I had not eaten well enough, Peter had made sure we were not fed properly. I fell to the one side as I felt everyone rush towards the nearest exit.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 am

I was thrown back either by Aunt Lily's protection spell or a mixture of Peter's curse and her spell. Either way, I ended up hitting the wall hard. All that did was infuriate me. I knew that Peter had to have done something to Jetty; he was a far better man than his father and I knew that he would not have betrayed me. "I swear Peter... I if you did anything to Jetty..." I warned, ignoring the fact that I should probably be backing away right now. Instead, I was advancing.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

I still could barely believe what I was seeing.  I grabbed Harry and pulled him behind me.  I didn't have my wand, but I wasn't about to let Peter get my son.  Who was alive.  And my wife... who was alive but weak like me!  I couldn't believe it... but I was going to be protecting them wiht my life.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am

" Dean.." I said sternly as I stepped forward. Peter is not hurting my son. He's got another thing coming if he thinks that's going to happen. I had my wand directed at Peter. " What Pete...can't face us with us facing you." I said angrily.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 am

I had no issues with faing them.  AFter Jetty had warned me about possibly doing something about this, I was going to go ahead and off James and Lily anyways.  So who cared if it would end up being SIrius and Dean instead?  Or all of them?  It didn't matter to me.  I aimed above their heads and shot a curse at the weak spot in the ceiling, making it crash down.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 am

I saw Peter's wand point up and saw what he hit. " Move!" I shouted shoving my son out of the way. Having the debris land on me. I felt each stone hit me, as it punctured my skin. Every stone hitting parts of me. I yelled in pain, this was not happening to my son. With what power I had left I sent a curse at Peter to give everyone time. Then blackness surrounded me, I couldn't move.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next