Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

+2
Rosalynn Weasley
Nicolae Carpathia
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

" We like it a lot. " I said as I looked around " It's coming along, it was tricky for a bit while we were on vacations but it's coming together again. Following dad's gaze, "Trying to pump for information?" I asked him with a smirk. " Have I known about anything yeah I did. I'm not about to share someone else's information. Hoping dad didn't clue in that Tristan and I were here all alone all summer while she was away.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise Visit -- End of December 2017

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:28 pm

I smiled at Mrs. Weasley. "I can't take credit -- most of it was Ros's doing," I said. "What is it that you brought? Do we need to warm it?" I heard Ros say something about Egypt and I was not entirely sure what that was going to do.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 pm

I asked the boys, " So when can we taste that soup?" I said I didn't mind just discovering who the boys who were living with our girls really are. It's like an experiment. " Ah its just some lemon squares. for dessert. " I said simply. " They can be warmed or not. The girls seemed really happy.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

"Why don't you try it and make sure I'm not butchering Ros's work," I said lightly. It was like two different worlds between the kitchen and the living room.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Sidney C. Weasley wrote:" We like it a lot. " I said as I looked around " It's coming along, it was tricky for a bit while we were on vacations but it's coming together again. Following dad's gaze, "Trying to pump for information?" I asked him with a smirk. " Have I known about anything yeah I did. I'm not about to share someone else's information. Hoping dad didn't clue in that Tristan and I were here all alone all summer while she was away.

"I was just curious if I was the only one that this was a secret to or if no one was privvy to this information," I said, shaking my head. "But apparently even your adopted little sister knows about it. Alright." I took another look around. "Have they been living here with you?" I was looking at Sidney because I was not sure if I could talk to my eldest or not.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Overhearing Bill's question, " I was not privvy to the information so there is no need to feel special. " Speaking loudly. " You also mean half sister Sir." I pointed out. There is no need to get so defensive. You wonder why you act like this then get shocked when nothing is said.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:55 pm

"Well, I knew Mum and Nefi would handle it a lot better than you," I said honestly, standing up. I knew what game my dad was going to try to play with me now because he was angry. I went over to Dora and the boys. "I didn't want to put you in the middle of anything," I added to her so she knew that I did not tell her for any other reason than Dad.

I took a spoon and dipped it in the soup to taste it. "I think we're ready to dig into this," I said, starting to get bowls down.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:59 pm

Well, " Are they living with us...I would say yeah pretty much." I said I know it needed to be said and well he was already angry might as well get it out in the open.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm

I smirked while I was pouring us all something to drink. At least we were used to Dad's antics and did not let it stop us from living. I looked at Mumsy. "Those lemon bars look great, by the way," I added, resisting the urge to grab some now. I looked up at Dad. "We're growing up... best get used to the idea, Dad." I took the bowls of soup that Nic had ladled out and set them on the table for all of us to enjoy.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:24 pm

I understood where she came from on not saying anything. " I get it..." I said as we got ready to have some food. Smiling when my lemon squares were spoken about, " You'll all be able to eat them after. " I said happily.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:02 am

I knew that Mumsy would understand. We all finally ended up at the table. "This is really nice," I said with a smile, even though Dad was avoiding all eye contact with me. "Oh, and Mum and Nefi both send their love to the family, by the way." I had to make sure I told them that or my little sister would flip out on me.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 am

I nodded looking around the table as Bill was holding a lot in. Is it possible to non verbally sigh? I understand he would have liked to know but he can't really be to shocked. I mean I do want to give him a hug he was all but crossed arm and pouting. " It is nice."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am

I took a drink to attempt to give myself some time to speak. "Ann and Nefi are sweet," I said quietly. Even though Ann and I never really made a ton of amends when it came to our relationship or anything, I made sure to stay civil and everything with her being my kids' mum and the fact that she had adopted a daughter. It was interesting to say the least. I let the soup sit for a minute to cool down. I looked up at the boys.

"Are you doing okay, Tristan?" I asked. I had mixed feelings with that boy. We had helped him through a tough time, but he was still dating my youngest.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 am

I had a spoonful of soup as my dad started talking to Tristan. I looked over to dad as I tried to read his interrogation. " why wouldn't he." I started as he spoke too. " Sorry..." I mumbled.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:14 am

I smiled as I took a spoonful of soup, " Well, I'm doing good." I said as I looked over to Mr. Weasley. He looked like he had been kicked in the gut or something. Shrugging, " It's nice knowing it's okay to just do nothing." I said it felt so natural and simple to say.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next