Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching your goals -- Spring 1999

3 posters

Go down

Reaching your goals -- Spring 1999 Empty Reaching your goals -- Spring 1999

Post  Lavender Brown Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:06 pm

I was so proud of Fletch.  He passed all the training for being an Auror and now he was a full-fledged one.  We started dating after the battle this past December, so it was nearly six months for us.  Little did he know, that his sister would be joining us for dinner.  I invited Ember because she was his sister and I knew it would mean the world to Fletch if she came.  His dad was killed in the battle -- though Fletch was not entirely upset about that.  Fletch's mum had gotten ill and passed away after he left school.  So the only family he had was Ember.  I knew that she was biologically his sister and that she had another family, but she had seemed happy to join us for supper.

Fletch came out to me as I waited in the park near the Ministry for him and I gave him a big hug and a kiss.  "I can't believe it," I said to him, slipping my hand into his as we started to walk through the park as it was only late afternoon.  "I am taking you out to dinner," I added, in case it was not obvious.  "I have a place picked out already and everything."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Reaching your goals -- Spring 1999 Empty Re: Reaching your goals -- Spring 1999

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 pm

It had been around two years since I met my biological little brother.  It was really weird -- I had to talk to Remus about having a younger sibling one did not know about... he met Desdemona only a handful of years previous to me meeting Fletch.  I was, however, proud that Fletcher reached his goal of passing the testing needed to become an Auror.  Dean was in the Auror's office for that as well -- though he was only finishing up his first year or so of training.

I planned on throwing a full on party with the family -- yes, my husband and kids along with James, Lily, and their kids as well.  James was handling me having a biological sibling quite well, actually.  He was willing to think of Fletch as his little brother, too, which I found adorable.  For now, though, I was at Lavender's little flat following her instructions on how to finish her dinner while she distracted Fletch with a little walk or something for the next half hour or so after he got his certificate of passing the training.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Darwin Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:32 pm

I laughed at Lavender.  "Really?  It seemed as though we were strolling leisurely back to the flat," I teased, nudging into her playfully.  "Or is it to a place where we have to get changed...?"  I enjoyed our dinner dates... but honestly, I was not sure if I was up to getting all spiffy after the day I had.
Fletcher Darwin
Fletcher Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender Brown Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:19 pm

I gave Fletch a pointed look.  "Yes, we're headed towards the flat.  And yes, we will be changing there," I said, though we really would just stay there as I had Ember there waiting to surprise him.  I knew it would mean the world to him.  I was rather excited that I was able to keep this secret.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Darwin Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:38 am

I smiled at Lavender and was not going to argue.  I had a feeling that she had something up her sleeve.  "Ah, well, you will have no complaints from me, then," I assured her easily enough.
Fletcher Darwin
Fletcher Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender Brown Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 am

I grinned at him. "Good," I replied. "Because I wasn't going to listen to them anyways." I held his hand as we walked. I knew that he was going to have some sort of smart aleck comment to that.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down