Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 am

I smirked.  "Yeah, I know.  But you can still shut up," I said, shaking my head.  There was no point in arguing, but I did not want to be the only one who was getting picked on.  It was not fair.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 am

I chuckled, clapping my hand on James' back.  "alright, we've got Mr. Sensitive here," I said.  "We'll cut it out..."  I smirked at him and moved away from where he could reach me for I knew that he would end up smacking me or something.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 am

Grinning I walked over and made him sit down as I sat down on his lap putting his head to my chest. " Poor baby.." I said as I gave him a kiss on the top of his head.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 am

I rolled my eyes.  "James, if you can dish it out you better be able to take it," I pointed out to him, grinning.  I sat down next to my man and took hold of his hand.  I still was so happy that I was the one who tamed Sirius Black.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:48 am

I gave a laugh, " They've got you there mate." I said adjusting myself and putting my arm around Ember as I stretched out completely. Running a hand through my hair, " You can't really tell us that you can't handle it."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 am

I grinned, knowing that Sirius was definitely pointing out to James that we all knew better this little sensitive act.  It was really the truth that James could do nothing more than handle this... it was in his nature.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 pm

I smirked slightly.  "Okay... whatever guys," I said, rolling my eyes, but knowing that they all were just having fun.  And really, so was I.  I knew that we were still going to have a blast... we were celebrating with something fantastic.  I could handle all sorts of teasing if it was something this great.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4