Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 am

" im beyond happy about us being parents!" I squeeled a bit. Grinning, I was more worried about him. " I was more worried about telling you." I couldn't stop smiling. ." am I nervous of course I am." I took his hand back and squeezed" I know we can be amazing parents."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 am

I smiled at her, not wanting to go into the whole reason of my being worried. No point in bringing her happy mood down. "I know you'll be a fantastic mum," I said. I figured I'd do a decent job. I did have my own father to go off of... And he was fantastic even after my.mother left us.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:32 pm

" I know we will be awesome parents. Who really ever knows how to be a parent. It apparently comes, when your child is born. " I paused waiting for a moment as I realized we only really had John to help us with the kids as one of our parents. We have him as a wonderful example. We only want our family and friends with us to be a positive influence on them. " we want friends and family near us to be a good thing for our kids. Your dad is one of the best examples we have of how to be an awesome parent. We can know the basics and how to prepare but I think it would be adorable to see you and your dad talking about kids."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 am

"Chloe... I know that," I said, with a half smile. "That's not where my worry comes from. But don't think about that, I'm the worrier... that's what I do." I chuckled a little bit because it was true. "You're the ray of sunshine. So just be excited and leave my worries to me." I squeezed her hand and hopefully gave her a reassuring smile. At least that's what it was supposed to look like.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:03 pm

I frowned slightly, " I will be happy for us both...i think we should have a celebration." I squealed excitedly. I can't believe we are going to be parents! " ugh, I will try to stock up on weird food combos. " I said returning his smile with hopefully a reassuring one in return. " you will be wonderful. " I am just hoping im not unbearable.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 am

"Well, I'm sure the others are around here somewhere... and if they don't already know, I'll see you downstairs so go ahead and tell them," I said, smiling at her. I just wanted a little bit so I could get my bearings on being as excited as Chloe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I knew something was up, he just doesn't disappear like that. I am concerned about him, but I would have to bring it up with someone. I really wanted him to be okay. To know he knows and thinks he can do this. I waited a little bit because tye women of our group knew so tye men heard and haven't come over yet. Bit they are on there way. I stayed in the room as Remus left.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 am

I had gone to the bathroom so I could splash water on my face. It wasn't that I was happy about this, I really was. But a werewolf as a father? Would that affect the baby? I couldn't believe I was able to control the other part of me as well as I have learned. But with a baby? Would that be enough? I knew that to Chloe it would be... but I wasn't sure if that would be enough for my baby. I knew I wouldn't do what my own mum did... but I also didn't want my child in danger. I heard our door open and heard Prongs downstairs making a ruckus. I pushed my worries to the side and went downstairs. "Hey James, Lily," I said, hugging them both. "I'm sure you've both heard through the grapevine the good news?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 am

I had found myself instantly start a meal when James and Lily showed up. " Hi guys!" I said happily as I rushed over to hug them both. " I just started dinner and I know Lily has..." I said with the same smile that has not disappeared from my face. Although I am hugely worried about Remus. I know he won't tell me because now he is going to try not to go into protective mode. I shook my head a moment and continued on. " Come on in have a seat. "
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:32 am

I smiled. "Well, then James... if Lily hasn't already told you," I said, giving Lily a playful look since I knew the girls had a hard time not spreading good news, "guess who's gonna be a dad?" It was odd saying it out loud, but already the thought warmed me despite my worries.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 am

I grinned, " I actually was able to keep that secret waiting for them to tell him....believe me it was killing me to not tell him..." I said as I couldn't believe I was able to do it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 pm

<< OK... so I'm glad you gathered that Ember's post was supposed to come from Remus not her! Whoops! I had to reread everything because I got sooooo confused there for a sec! lol >>

I looked at Lily with shock on my face. "Really? I would've never guessed!" I said, grinned at her so she knew I was just giving her a hard time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am

I laughed, " I commend you." I said with a smirk, " it must have killed you to keep that..." I said teasing her. I know Lily could keep secrets, it was just fun to tease.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

"Well, how about we get to eating adn celebrating?" I suggested, grinning at everyone.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Smiling, " Dinner's almost ready." I said to the group, looking around don't worry he'll be in here with you all while I finish up dinner." I said as I smirked to my husband. When I walked into the kitchen I almost did a little dance for feeling the way I did.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next