Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:43 pm

I could not believe my ears.  I grinned and gave Remus a hug.  "Congrats, Moony," I said, and as soon as I said it, I was rather proud of my friend for not freaing out and over analyzing the whole situation with his furry litltle problem.  Or he was just beign rather good about hiding it for Chloe's excitement.  It was exciting,t hough... and despite the difficulties that may arise, they should enjoy the moment.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 am

I brought everything out to the table, " Dinners ready!" I said as I finished fixing the table up. " Come eat guys!" I said as I couldn't wait to be a mother. I tried to do everything I could to make everything easier for everyone. Grinning I sat down at the table waiting for everyone.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 am

I smiled and ushered everyone to the table. I grabbed my glass and raised it. "now, I'd like to make toast to Chloe... She's going to have to put up with my insane paranoia for the next none months," I teased, chuckling a little bit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 am

I lifted my glass, " Yes I will!" I said with a grin to Remus as he gave me a look. " You said it not me.." I said as I sat back down looking around the table as I still had my glass lifted.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:45 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "I did not realize you agree so readily with me, though," I teased back, taking a drink.  It was obviously true, but still.  She was all the more willing to admit it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:46 am

"Mate, if she wouldn't have agreed with you, I definitely would have," I added, knowingfull well I was going to get a look from him.  But it was true... at least Remus admitted it, though.  That's the first step in fixing things.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 am

I laughed and clinked my glass with everyone else. This was a fantastic piece of news to make things a little lighter, to not dwell on things that were coming. Darkness overpowering and the light within us was just a little stronger to know that we can still celebrate things like this. I looked around the room as I noticed our family around us. I wouldn't change this for the world.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:04 am

I smiled, wanting to make sure to be able to cherish moments like this -- Dumbledore told us not to put our lives on hold because of what was going on in the world around us.  I put my drink down and looked at everyone.  "Alright... unless we get some food in our systems, I have a feeling that those two -" I looked pointedly at James and Sirius "- will try to get everyone drunk," I said, hoping that they all would listen.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 am

I tried to look appalled, but Remus was right.  I grinned.  "Now, now... what on earth makes you think that?" I inquired, trying to sound all serious, but failling miserably.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 am

I rolled my eyes at James.  "Please, just stop while you're ahead, James," I pointed out to him, laughing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 am

I smirked, " When was he ahead?" I asked as I smiled sweetly over to my husband. I loved this time where everyone was just being themselves. It was great to see this. We didn't get this a lot so it was fun to take advantage of the good things while we could.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 am

I rolled my eyes at the two of them.  "Hey now... be nice," I pointed out, though their jabs at me did not bother me one bit.  I missed having times like these.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:47 am

I grabbed some of the quick food we had -- nothing special -- and set it out on the table, waving my wand to multiply it.  I knew how this lot could eat.  "Here we go," I said, clapping james on the shoulder.  "You know it to be true, so stop being offended... even if it's just a joke."  I knew that James would end up listening to me.  He normally did, anyways.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:54 pm

I rolled my eyes, but did not even try to argue.  "Alright, fine," I said, a grin spreading across my lips.  "You guys all know me far too well... it's really not fair anymore.  I can't get away with anything..."  I pouted playfully at that fact, grabbing a small handful of pretzels that Remus had brought out.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:31 am

"You really should realize that by now, James," I said, giving him a pointed look.  "I mean... we've all beenf riends for ages and I am your sister."  I could not believe that James did not really think we knw hiim as well as we did.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next