Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

+2
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975 - Page 5 Empty Re: They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:12 pm

I kept a level gaze at Peter.  "Did you only come in for James?" I questioned, pretending as though he did not just interrupt something.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975 - Page 5 Empty Re: They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 am

I shrugged.  "Well, at first," I said to Remus.  "Now I'm curious as to what I interrupted."  I raised my eyebrows at my mate.  "Don't worry, I won't tell James what I saw... I can keep a secret, mate."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:49 pm

I shrugged and laid back, resting my head on my folded arms with my eyes closed.  "Are you feeling better yet?" I asked her without opening my eyes.  "I'm sure Remus had something to say... he always does.  He's great at helping with things, you know."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:35 pm

"Oh... erm, yeah.  Remus did have something to say," I said, pushing a stray bunch of hair back away from my fact that had fallen from the ponytail I threw my hair into.  "I am glad that you forced me to come out here."  I smiled over at my brother.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Peter Pettigrew wrote:I shrugged.  "Well, at first," I said to Remus.  "Now I'm curious as to what I interrupted."  I raised my eyebrows at my mate.  "Don't worry, I won't tell James what I saw... I can keep a secret, mate."
I chuckled at Peter and shrugged.  "I dont' know what you're talking about," I said to him simply.  "You didn't interrupt anything.  I was just helping Ember with dealing with being adopted and all."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:02 pm

I stared at Remus and shook my head.  "Alright," I said to him, giving up for the time being.  "But just know that I can tell that there's a little bit of something between you and Ems... I'll figure out exactly what it is eventually."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:21 am

Ember Potter Black wrote:"Oh... erm, yeah.  Remus did have something to say," I said, pushing a stray bunch of hair back away from my fact that had fallen from the ponytail I threw my hair into.  "I am glad that you forced me to come out here."  I smiled over at my brother.
I raised my eyebrows at her.  "Whatever Remus said must've been good or something," I said, looking at my little sister.  It made me rather curious.  "What did he say that was better than what I've said?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:43 am

I shook my head.  "That's between Remus and I," I said to James.  "You don't need to know everything despite what you may think."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 pm

I laughed and shook my head, clapping Peter on the back as I got him to head back outside.  "I don't know what you're talking about, Peter," I assured him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5