Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

+2
Ember Potter Black
James Potter
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975 - Page 4 Empty Re: They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 am

I could not keep doing this to myself or to Remus, but I could not stop myself.  I stood on my toes and kissed him.  for a moment he hesitated, but then he kissed me back, making it a bit easier for me.  We broke apart after a moment and stared at each other.  "I'm sorry..." I said to him.  "You said.... and this is better, right?" I could not believe that I had just done that.  He said he poisoned everything he touched... not that I believed him, but who was I to argue with him?  Especially when he threw proof in my face about it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975 - Page 4 Empty Re: They should have seen it in your eyes -- August 1975

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 am

I laughed.  "Well, obviously," I agreed.  "I was thinking we should double check and make sure that all the passageways are still functional.  along with unknown."  I had a feeling that Filch might accidentally stumble along one of them eventually.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:44 am

I had not necessarily expected her to kiss me, but I could nto stop it, either.  I had my hands on her shoulders as I looked at her.  "But... I could have been wrong -- that happens sometimes," I said to her, adding some humor.  I wished that I was wrong, but I did not think it was true.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 am

there was a reason we kept Peter around.  I grinned at him.  "That's definitely true.  He's such a creep... we definitely need to put him on our to-do list.  He's barely older than us... and he's the bloody caretaker.  I think we need to ahve Remus do some research about Argus Filch."  I liked that idea.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am

I laughed at Remus slightly.  I pushed hair away from my face.  "James informs me of that as much as he can," I told him.  The smile faded from my face.  "Perhaps that's why I need to not fall..." I trailed off, not wanting to say anything else.  Use James as a scapegoat among the other reasons.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 am

I laughed.  We always put Remus on research... in addition to helping us do our schoolwork plus his own.  "I can help him with it, too," I decided.  I did not want him to get too overwhelmed as we were going into our year with OWLs.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 am

I leaned forward and kissed Ember's forehead.  "You're probably right," I answered.  I squeezed her shoulders and took a step backwards, but kept my hands in place.  "It's best if I don't as well."  We never meant to get so connected.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:01 am

that was probably a good idea.  Remus sometimes needed some help... speaking of.  I looked around and did not see him.  "Pete, go in and see where those two are at," I instructed, sprawling out.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:08 am

I smiled and nodded, struggling to get to my feet at first, but managed to do so.  I went inside and saw Remus and Ember extremely close together.  I kept my mouth shut and walked in, seeing what was said about this.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:09 am

I nodded and took a deep breath.  I never realized that Remus felt as strongly towards me as I did towards him.  I opened my mouth to speak to Remus when Peter walked in.  "Oh, hey Pete," I said, plastering a smile on my face.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:12 am

"James is curious what happened," I said, looking between the two.  I knew something was not right besides them standing close together.  the air in the room... it seemed off.  And Remus's hands had been on ember's shoulders -- they dropped instantly when I walked in.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:14 am

I dropped my hands from Ems' shoulders and looked at Peter.  "I was just talking with ember about everything," I stated easily.  Lying had to turn into my second nature with what I was.  Hopeuflly Peter believed me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:11 pm

I looked at teh two of them.  "Okay," I said slowly.  "We shouldn't leave James out there alone, though.  you know how he gets when he doesn't have enough attention."  I still looked at the two of them curiously.  What did I interrupt?
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:49 pm

I was starting to get bored out by the lake by myself.  "Oi!  I'm being brilliant out here and there's no one to witness it!" I shouted, laughing at my own joke.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:04 pm

I felt my cheeks redden.  "Erm, I'll go entertain my brother," I said, avoiding eye contact with Peter and rushing out to be by my brother.  "They said they'd bring everything out," I added, knowing that James would have expected me to bring out drinks or something.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next