Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd rather run away than stay and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears -- June 1979

Go down

I'd rather run away than stay and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears  -- June 1979 Empty I'd rather run away than stay and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears -- June 1979

Post  Regulus Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:31 pm

I had to find a way to attempt to say goodbye to Narcissa without actually telling her goodbye.  No one could know.  She was my best mate; the only person besides Aims that I wanted to know that I cared for them.  I could not just up and leave without one last chat or something.  I found her out on the grounds as it was the last week of school for us completely.  I had not thought I would make it through... though, in all honesty, I was sure I failed all my NEWTs.  My main focus was finding the horcrux and trying to destroy it.  I knew where it was thanks to Kreacher.  And I would go there after I said my sort of goodbyes. 

"Hey, Cissy," I said to her, my hands in my jean pockets.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down