Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The baby of the family is no longer the baby - TBD

2 posters

Go down

The baby of the family is no longer the baby - TBD Empty The baby of the family is no longer the baby - TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:06 pm

I had to do it, somehow Harry and I managed to have some happy news in the sadness and worry of new things in life. I had to tell my entire family that Harry and I were engaged and I was thrilled. I couldn't stop smiling. I had gotten inside the house and no one was at the door. Harry and I entered the house, " Hello?" I said loudly.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

The baby of the family is no longer the baby - TBD Empty Re: The baby of the family is no longer the baby - TBD

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:13 pm

I was brining in eggs from the chicken coup and I heard a voice -- Ginny's -- coming from the house.  I bustled up to the back door and walked into the kitchen and smiled at them.  "Harry, ginny!" I said, setting the basket down on the table. I pulled them into an embrace.  "What do I owe the pleasure?  Your father is out tinkering..."

I stuck my head back out the door and called for my husband.  "Arthur, dear, Ginny's home with Harry!  Get up here to visit!" I called out.  I looked at them.  "Of course, I'm always happy to have you come back home."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down