Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

+2
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD Empty You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 am

So, it was a pretty dull day at home. I had been cleaning up a bit and doing everyone's laundry. I was really tired, I went outside to check the mail. Closing the door behind me, the phone rang "Better get it.." I said to myself as I went on a quick hunt for the phone. I picked up, " Hello?..." I couldn't believe what the woman told me. I won?! I won the contest for Bon Jovi tickets!? Lily and and Ember are going to freak out. I thanked her repeatedly as she ended up laughing. We get V.i.p, and a ride there in a limo. So cool. I felt as though I was a teenager again. I could not wait to call Lily and Ember. Of course I could just get them to come here. I was jumping up and down as I got the details. " Thank you very much." I said happily as I hung up the phone. Walking over to the fireplace, " Ember Black!"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD Empty Re: You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:02 am

I heard a lovely voice and knew it was Chloe.  It was kind of odd not having ot leave a note or anything to anyone for leaving.  It was kind of nice.  Instead of talking through the fireplace, I just went there.  "Hey!  What's going on?" I asked, looking around.  It seemed really quiet at her house too.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD Empty Re: You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:08 am

I grinned, " Before we get there....we need to get Lily here too." I said as I continued with anticipating bouncing up and down. Walking back to the fireplace again. " Lily Potter!" I shouted. I was dying to tell them Lily needed to get over here.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:11 am

I was cleaning the house moving things that Harry and James seemed to throw everywhere. I had planned to leave everything of theres outside. I heard Chloe's voice, I walked over to the fireplace, seeing Ember and Chloe, " Hi, one second." I said just flooing there.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:12 am

Okay what was going on?  Chloe was way too excited for it to be something minor... and it had to be good news.  "Alright... I guess I can wait," I teased, really hoping that Lily would get her butt here fast.  Which she definitely did.  I grinned at her and obviously gave her a hug.  Then I turned to Chloe.  "Okay, spill, Chlo," I said, unable to stop grinning due to the fact that Chloe was so excited.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 am

I couldn't hold it in any longer thankful lily got here fast. " I won!" I shouted I couldn't believe I won. " We won!!" I shouted. We get to get the V.I.P treatment! " It's awesome!! ....Limo and everything!!"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:41 am

My mouth dropped open.  "You won?!" I asked, really resisting the urge to squeal... but I was jumping up and down in excitement.  There was no way that she won!  She had to be joking... but i knew she wasn't; she would not be joking about something like this.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:04 am

" I won!" I said as I squealed. I didn't care that I was squealing not sure if any of the guys would be here or something. It was hard to believe we seemed to be young girls again.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:06 am

I couldn't believe it.  "Oh Merlin, this is so exciting!" I said, looking at the two of them.  "We are so going to have to go shopping to get some new clothes for the occasion..."  I started thinking about everything that we needed to get done.  probably our nails and hair too..  We had to look awesome for this.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:37 am

I squealed, " This is going to be AWESOME!" I said happily. I couldn't believe we were going to see Bon jovi! " They guys are going to bored hearing so much about it now..." I said with a smirk. " So, its just us girls or do we make over the men as well?" I asked them both. Although, it would be awesome if we could just get them to come shopping to carry things.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:48 am

I grinned.  "I think we need some baggage handlers," I suggested, laughing.  "That'd be all they're good for..."  I definitely did not feel like wasting time trying to remake the guys... especially if they were not going to be coming with us.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 am

I had just walked through the door and I heard all sorts of squealing.  I sighed; there was only one thing that could elicit grown women to do that.  And I was not going to be here to listen to it.  I hightailed my butt right on out of there and went over to Sirius's place, sending James a message to meet there as well.  I walked in, not bothering ot knock because that's just what we all did, "Sirius?  You better be home..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:29 am

" Yeah!" I shouted from the kitchen, I walked towards the door. " What's up moony?" I asked him as he seemed to look like we needed to do something fast. " You seem a little frazzled." I pointed out of course he would think of something to snap back at me with. I sat down on a nearby chair, " Well?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:52 am

"I think -- and this is just judging by all the noise I heard -- that Chloe won that little contest she entered.  And I think it has turned them all into crazy school girls again.  And that means they're going to rope us into who knows what before the big day," I explained, shaking my head.  I was happy that they won and were going to have a good time... but that didn't mean that I had to go along to hold bags or anything.  If I wasn't going to be going to the concert, then I wasn't going to help them go shopping.  They could take our daughters...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:54 am

I meandered into Padfoot's place, eating a bag of skittles.  I found them in the kitchen and I about laughed at the scene.  I was so missing something here.  "Skittles?" I asked, offering my bag.  It might calm whatever was going on.  "What did I just miss?"  I guess being slow to move and get around was going to catch up to me one day... it's just that it didn't seem urgent.  But now I'm thinking it may have been.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next