Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 am

"I know, I know." I walked over to Ted and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think you'd be a bit worried too if you had a family member that was being beaten and you couldn't do anything about it either." I knew that Ted didn't know what went down there, and I would maybe tell him someday. Looking into his eyes, I smiled. "Let us just think of us for now. Sirius will write me when the time is right."
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 am

I nodded, " Of course I would be." I told her with an added nod of my head. She didn't know that I would do this for her? We can watch a movie?" I suggested.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 am

"A movie sounds lovely." I let go of him and went into the living room, sitting down on the couch. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it'll be fine.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:33 am

I nodded my head, " Alright no worries.." I had no problem just being here sitting with her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her in.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 am

Being in the comfort of his arms just made me feel like it was going to be okay. I let my head rest against his shoulder as he found a movie to watch. I really knew in this moment that I loved him.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:41 am

I hoisted her up a little so she wasn't falling off the couch. " Here." I said as I lifted her a little then put her back down. It really didn't matter what we did. As long as we were together I found unknown strength.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 am

I giggled a little bit as Ted picked me up and put me back down, seeming to bring me closer to him. I let myself know that no matter what happens, I will always remember this moment of being close to him.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 am

I sat on James' front porch for a moment trying to gain composure. I was glad I still had the few family members left. It broke my heart to know that we were all that was left of our family that made sense.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3