Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year Empty I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 am

I walked into the common room after having some fun out on the grounds and saw that Marie was sitting in a chair looking slighlty upset.  Erm... I was not entirely sure if I was the best man for the job.  Where was Maggie or one of the other girls?  "Hey... how is it going?" I asked timidly.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year Empty Re: I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year

Post  Marie Crabbe Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 am

I looked over at Thad and could already see how awkward he seemed just by the way he was looking at me.  I could not help but laugh a little bit.  "Hey Thad," I said, watching him sit down.  "It's whatever," I answered, shrugging.  "What are you doing inside?  I mean... it's nice otu adn you're normally all over the place on the grounds this time of year."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year Empty Re: I'm not great at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -- TBD, 5th year

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:24 am

I nodded at her.  "Yeah, I know," I said to her simply.  "What's up?"  Yes, it was lame.  And yes, that was the best that I could do.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:05 am

I was not entirely sure what Thad was getting at.  Okay, I was a little down mainly because of what Mina had said to me.  But I knew that was stupid for me to let it upset me.  I sighed and looked at Thad.  "It's nothing," I said to him simply.  "What are you up to inside?"
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:30 am

I was not convinced.  I sighed.  "Well, I was just doing some meandering," I said, shrugging.  "Why don't you tell me the truth?"
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:56 am

I rolled my eyes.  Of course Thad would not let me get away with any of this.  "It was just Mina again," I said, figuring there was no use in delaying the inevitable.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:37 pm

I sighed.  "Why do you let Mina do this to you?" I questioned, shaking my head.  This was ridiculous.  I hated seeing Marie this upset because of Wilhelmina.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:25 pm

"I don't just willingly let her do this," I pointed out, a bit of anger in my voice.  "She's my friend and I know she gets more moody when it's closer to a full moon."  Mina being a werewolf was common knowledge -- she made sure everyone knew.  She uses it to scare people all the time.  "And, in case you didn't notice, it's close t the full moon."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:17 am

I sighed, knowing that I had to tread carefully with their relationship.  "I know, Marie... I just wish you didn't let her walk all over you is all," I said to her honestly.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:56 am

I looked over at Thad, feeling bad for having snapped at him.  "I don't let her do it on purpose," i said to him, shrugging.  "It's just... sometimes easier to do that than to argue with her."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Well, she did have a point there.  Mina was like a child-- you had to pick your battles with her.  "I know," I said to Marie, trying to let her know that I did understand.  "I just don't like seeing what it does to you."
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:17 pm

I felt bad for snapping at Thaddeus.  he did understand more than anybody.  I sighed, smiling at him.  "Yeah, well, that's why I'm going to move on from this," I told him.  "I'm kind of feeling some snacks are in order  Wanna go across the corridor and grab something from the kitchens?"
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:00 pm

I chuckled and nodded.  "Alright, that works for me," I said, standing up.  I offered her a hand to get up.  I smiled at her and hoped that I could succeed in making her feel better.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 pm

I let him help me up and I noticed how we boht seemed a little hesitant to let my hand fall back to my side.  Smiling, we walked out of the common room and across the corridor towards the kitchens.  "Oh, I hope they have some of those eclairs."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:19 am

I chuckled and opened the door to the kitchens.  "If they don't, you know they will end up making some," I informed her as we were greeted by a few different house elves.  I loved the kitchens.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next