Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD

2 posters

Go down

Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD Empty Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

I was just starting my second year as I had been looking over some books and such. Mum had been spending a lot of time. She couldn't be cheating on my dad, I would need to talk to Dean to see what he thought. I walked out of my room, over to his door. I knocked, " Dean?"
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD Empty Re: Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD

Post  Dean Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

"Go ahead," I said, making sure that my Monster Book of Monsters was spell-o-taped securely.  Who on earth made us get these books?  What was I getting myself into with Care of Magical Creatures?  I looked up as my sister walked into my room.  "What's up?" I asked.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD Empty Re: Somebody better put you back into your place. --TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 am

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked into his room. " Well, Mr. Taylor is coming over today for some reason...." I started not really sure how to start that I thought something could be funny here. " Is it just me or has he been spending a lot of time with mum lately?" I asked him. I needed to know if I was crazy or if he noticed it as well. " I mean, lately he's been here a lot...and he's bringing his kid and stuff...." I said not really sure how to just say what I was thinking in case I was just crazy. " Do you think something is going on between him and mum?" I asked him. I really hoped not, just because dad was away doesn't mean she and him aren't married.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 am

I nodded, giving a partial shrug.  I had my own theories about what was going on and it was clear that Elena was thinking about the same lines as me.  I just was not entirely sure what to say about it.  "Yeah, he has been here a lot.  But it makes sense that he brings Max around, though... I mean, he's a single dad," I said, trying to be logical about everything.  Normally Elena and I could not be in the same room this long together, so I was feeling out of my comfort level as it was.  I ran a hand through my hair. "I don't know... maybe?" I said, unsure.  "Serves Dad right getting himself thrown into Azkaban," I muttered.  "I don't know if Mum would do that, though... for some reason she still has hope that he'll be able to get out."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 am

I felt my eyes go thin. I would not fight with him on this. "Just because you think something different doesn't mean it's right to cheat on dad..." I pointed out. I was not trying to fight with Dean, I wanted to know. If mum was hurting dad I would be so mad at her...and Dean just for being a jerk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:12 pm

"I'm not saying it's right ot cheat on her husband," I snapped, hating the fact that Elena was implying that was what I thought.  "I'm just saying that it wouldn't exactly be surprising if Mum did.  And, landing himself in Azkaban, Dad would kind of deserve it only because what he did was rather low, and this would be just as low.  I'm not saying it's the right way to go about things, though.  If she wants another guy, divorce Dad.  He'd deserve that, too," I said, rolling my eyes.  "But we're not arguing about Dad and any of our normal topics of arguments," I added hastily, wanting to just deal with the matter at hand and not the typical round about argument that Elena and I always had with each other.  I just coul dnot see how either one of them could blindly believe that Dad was innocent.  I was not saying that he was innocent or guilty, I just wanted proof one way or another... and there was more proof -- not just what people say now and said at hte time -- that he deserves to be in Azkaban.

I ran a hand through my hair.  "Why'd you ask what I thought was going on anyways?" I inquired.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:00 am

I shrugged, " I just wanted to see of I was crazy or something." I said explaining.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum