Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 Empty Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 am

So, I got beaten for saying my opinion getting told that the Potter's were good for nothing traitorous purebloods. They were ashamed to say the Potter's were purebloods. Hell, they were what I considered family. It was ridiculous that people could be so judgemental. I said my opinion to my cousins and of course they started shrieking and went tattling. So, I got to get punished in front of the family. I went to mirror and wiped off the blood on my face. My ribs were killing me I looked around wondering what I could do. I felt it hard to breath. Wondering if anything was punctured thinking of leaving to go to the Potters since they were my only source of family other then the odd cousin. I got used to the beatings. I am pretty sure they seemed to be ecstatic that I was in my room not really moving. The only good part was I had one cousin on my side. Who was simply put aside because she liked someone who was in hufflepuff and she broke free from the views as well. Therefore her opinion hasn't mattered much to them either.

So, we were both pretty much set aside. I remember Regulus trying to talk to me about the views of the family how he wanted me to just stay here and pick a suitor that the parents picked and maybe there view of me would change.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 am

I could hear the argument going on downstairs, I knew Sirius was in trouble. He always gets himself into a position where he gets hurt. I could hear his footsteps running up the stairs. I don't really know if i could call it running though, it was more like he was almost tripping up them. I couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of damage he was in this time. I figured that I should go check on him, I know that none of the others would even bother trying to help him. As I got out of my room and went up to his, I could see my sisters and Regulus playing in his room. I know that they are probably actually plotting the next way that they could get Sirius into trouble. I knocked on Sirius' door.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 am

Laying in my bed I said, " Come in only if you're Andromeda. " I said simply. She was pretty much the only person in this family I didn't hate. I looked over to her, " I've been in worse shape before you look at me like that." I said with a painful laugh. " I'll be fine. I was just thinking about going to James' place early. " I explained. I hated it here and it was very clear I was the source of entertainment. I couldn't survive much longer here, well they fix me up to that over again. " Quit looking at me like that." I said simply. I knew she would throw a fuss over me or something. It was admittedly nice to hear sometimes. " Andy, I have to go to James' ...I can't take it here. " I told her as I wiped the blood from my lips and my nose off.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 am

"Do you really think that you can expect me to come in here and not be worried about what state you are in, Sirius?" He looked bad, but it is true that he has looked worse than this. I sat down on the edge of his bed as I looked over the bruises starting to form. "How do you expect to get out of here exactly? You know you'll get in trouble if you go out the front door, you'll just be seen. And what about me? Am I just supposed to sit here without you?" Doesn't he realize that I'll be next if he goes. Narrcissa, Bellatrix and Regulus will just pick on me next because they know how close Sirius and I are.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

I smiled; " Andy you can come with me if you want I can drop you at Ted's place. You act as though I never get out of here another way. " She should know me. I have many escapes out of here. " Even if you didn't want to come with me. Your father wouldn't beat you like mine would. " I told her. It was just a fact. I know when my uncle was mad at any of his daughters I would get the brunt of it. They had to be married off with pureblooded wizards the guys of the family just got punished for their mistakes. " Andy.." I flinched, " I'll be fine and I know you will even if you don't want to leave to go to Ted's. " I told her. They still talk to you they just know how to piss me off and know i will snap. It's my own fault in a sense. " I gave a little bark of a laugh. Besides I needed to get better before the full moon with moony. " I know this doesn't make sense. My mother has told me she is going to take me off the family tree because I hang out with James. " I explained. " Besides the three of them are to busy thinking of ways to get themselves out of trouble and bring me in.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 am

Ted's? Hmm, I guess I could go there, would be better than being stuck here. "I really don't want to be here if you're not going to be here Sirius, it just wouldn't feel the same to me. But, if I do go to Ted's, how am I supposed to know how you are?" He gave me this look that told me I had just asked the silliest question in the world. "Don't give me that look, it is a good question." I put my hand on top of his. "You're my cousin Sirius and the only family that is okay with Ted and I," even if the others didn't know. "I trust you to be able to handle yourself, as well as James being okay with you being around, but you can't blame me for caring about you."
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:40 am

I grinned, " Well, it makes sense most people can talk to me about pretty much anything. " I agreed, " I can write you from James' place once Mr and Mrs P. fix me up. I'm pretty sure I won't be living here after. Although I suggest we just leave out the front door. I am going to leave through the front door to let you get out the window. I will create that diversion that you can get away." I told her as I packed up a few things. i know this would be a big explosion but I had enough. Regulus is a big boy who can handle himself. He is the prodigy son who they can mould into themselves.

" So are you clear on the plan?" I asked her. I knew she would have problems but there was no way both of us could disappear through the window in time that people started to wonder where we went. She would just get ignore or at most slapped I would get the brunt of all punishment. This was my idea so i was happy doing so. I had all of my things packed away and picked up pig. Who hooted at me, " Can you take him. I don't want him hurt. " I asked her as I was sure she would have a problem with this. " I will be alright....and promise no matter what you hear do not come back inside for me. Okay?" I asked her. Well more told her. I didn't care if she was a year older then me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm

"Are you really sure you should do that Sirius?" I know that he can handle himself, but to be a diversion so that I don't hurt myself with walking out with him...I just don't know how to take this. I looked at pig, sitting in Sirius' hands as he was handing him to me. He was he cutest little owl I had ever seen, such a ball of energy really. I took him from Sirius and set him on my shoulder. "How long do you think you can stall them? I'll need to pack a bag too." I still was unsure of this plan, but I trusted Sirius. "Should I call for the Knight Bus when I am out? We can go where we need to that way easily enough." Wait, are we aloud to be on the Knight Bus? I'm trying to be brave for Sirius. I might be older than him, but he was always braver than me. I know by the way he is looking at me that he knows that I am starting to get nervous and that I just don't know how to deal with this. I could hear my mind screaming at me that I could do this, that for once I need to just be spontaneous and do what Sirius is telling me to do and not worry about the family that I am leaving behind.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 pm

I grinned, " I'm a big boy...I can do it. " I said with a short laugh. Pumping myself up, " Yeah, call the knight bus then we can go to the Leaky Cauldron from there we can floo. " I explained, " Pack now, then I'll go as you do, I'll go down trust me...you will hear something as your packing and when you do pack as fast as you can." I explained knowing full well the second i go down there everyone will be on attack mode. " Promise me....whatever you hear you keep going and i will meet you around the corner. " I nodded to her waiting for the okay that she understood what I was asking her to do.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 pm

I was still nervous, but I have faith in Sirius. I nodded to him. "I understand." I moved out of his room, shutting his door behind me. I thought about running to my room, but I knew that I needed to make it seem like I was perfectly okay. Once I got to my room though, I shut my door and hurried about my room, filling my backpack. I let pig fly about my room so that he wasn't in my way. I could hear Sirius starting down the stairs, as well as my sisters and his brother following him. I could hear Bellatrix teasing him again.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I readied myself for stuff to happen. Getting bothered by Regulus and my other cousins about the Potters. Very hard to keep my cool. then my mother came over and started yelling at me. Telling me how I was such a useless piece of the Black name. " Where are you going?!" she shrieked at me. " I am leaving," I said boldly. She came and pointed her wand at me. " Crucio." She said angrily. I fell to the ground as she repeated it. I flared on the ground as she kicked me in the stomach. Air escaped me. I had to hold out a little longer. Rictusempra" my father said with a point of his wand as I was blasted into the living room. My head hit the ground hard as I pulled myself up. " I'm going to the Potters. Where I am going to stay. " I said as steady as I could. I hated this. My father joined in now. " Crucio." he said with such hatred in his voice or so it seemed. My aunt joined in with my mother. " You're leaving!! YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD MY SISTER HAS RAISED YOU!" she shrieked. I felt my ears ringing as I wiped the blood from my noise and held onto my stomach thankfully playing beater I knew how to take punishment. I was so used to it.

It didn't really seem to phase me at all. I stood up as my mother walked forwards and slapped my face while my cousins watched on. I only had to hang on a little more then I would be gone. This time my mother spoke to me with such venom. " You are an ungrateful child. I have raised you and you treat me with such disrespect. You talk about us as if we are stupid." she paused. " Crucio. " I landed on the ground and screamed in pain. I was not going to share these details. Well, many of them. for when i got to Prongs house. I was only going to tell them.

" You think the Potters are such great people because they think Mudbloods should be able to be taught magic?" she asked me. " Mudbloods deserve nothing and the so called best friend of yours wants to be married to one of them!?" she was getting louder and louder as she spoke. My father then hoisted me off the floor to put his wand at my throat. " Crucio." he whispered. I dropped. I need out of here now.

I got to my feet, " I am used to this why do you think I go to the potters house. They are a family they know what those values mean!" I said as I stood my ground. Wiping off my face and fixing my shirt. My brother looked on as if he wanted to say something I wasn't going to let him get into any sort of trouble. He was my brother so I didn't want to see him hurt. But I knew if I was still here I would be getting treated the same way. My father then punched the side of my face. I fell back hitting my shoulder off the counter. " How dare you tell us we were bad parents. How dare you tell us we did not know what it means to be a family. " He said as he picked me up by my shirt. Looking to my parents now they stood in front of me. " You have your puppet. " I am going to stay with James to be what iwant to be. Not something people with no sense of humanity. " I said simply. " I believe in something right. Not people being discriminated against because of how they were raised. Keep in mind you are no better then anyone else. " I said. My mother then screeched. " YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE YOU ARE TAKEN OFF THE TREE!!" She shouted as she pointed her wand at me. " Crucio." I braced myself for this. She then pointed it at me again as she said Rictuesempra! I flew into the family room as I looked up to the family tree. She had already lit her wand and pointed it at my name. " YOU ARE NO LONGER A TRUE BLACK SIRIUS!" She yelled. She looked at me with hatred as she pointed wand at me and sent a spell I crashed through the front window.

I landed on the grass thankfully, I took a moment to pick myself up as I grabbed my bag and left around the corner slowly to meet up with Andy. I coughed and blood came up. " That's not good." I muttered. I knew I would get fixed up by Mr. P. James would be there and so would Ember. I couldn't wait to get there.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 pm

I had everything packed. I shoved open my window as I could hear the spells being shot at Sirius. Oh the pain he must be going through. I should help him. NO!, Sirius told me to go no matter what. "Come on Pig," I whispered. Pig flew out the window, but I knew that he would wait for me, he was good that way. I slipped on my bag, get my footing right in the window and hopped down into the bushes. I froze, making sure no one heard me and was coming to catch me. When all I could hear was the yelling of Sirius' parents, along with my own moms, I got up and hurried down the street to where Sirius and I would meet.

Sitting there all alone, I began to wonder if this was the right thing, if Sirius' plan was really going to work. It wasn't till I saw him slowly coming over that I finally began to feel calm, although he was bleeding. Pig flew over to him, hooting as he circled his head. I stood up and walked over to Sirius, knowing that we were clear out of view. "I'll call for the bus." Pulling out my wand, I held it into the street. Putting it away, I kind of hugged Sirius. "I know you're not much for hugs, but you deserve this." I pulled away from him as the Knight Bus pulled up. I helped him up onto it and we were lucky enough to find seats on the bottom level. I told Stan for the Leaky Cauldron and the bus pulled out.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I grinned, " No I'm not. I said as I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. Sitting slowly down on the bus thankfully as it took off towards the leaky cauldron. Stand asked me what happened, I shook my head. " nothing I can't handle." I told him simply. We had gotten to the Leaky Cauldron and slowly I got off pulling my bag behind me as pig hooted above. I looked up to him, " I'm fine Pig. " I told him and he hooted at me irritably. We walked in, " Hey Tom, butterbeer please..two." He nooded at us as he went to get it as we took a nearby both.
I looked to Andy she looked as if she would cry, " I'm alright Andy I promise." I told her. I knew she didn't believe a word I was saying. I laughed at her expression. " Relax have your butterbeer. " I was in a hell of a lot of pain. I wasn't going to let her know it though.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"I just worry about you Sirius, I'm sorry." I sipped at my butterbeer as we sat. I just don't know how he can be so calm about it. I looked into my glass so that he couldn't see the tears starting to form. I thought about other things to make them go away. I looked up as the door opened and some Wizards I'd never seen before came in. I don't know many anyways, so it isn't a surprise that I didn't know him.

I looked back at Sirius. "We'll be going back to Hogwarts soon, break is almost over." I smiled at him. I wanted to ask him about what happened as he was leaving. I wanted to go to James' with him, to make sure that everything was okay. I knew he would never tell me, and I sure don't think he would want me going with him to James', he'd want to keep things between him and his best mate. I took another sip of my butterbeer. "You must been pretty excited about going back, right?" I asked him as I put my glass down.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Nodding I understood what she meant. " I know, what you mean. I promise I'm fine it was just a fight. " In reality that's what it was I just didn't know what the hell I could possibly do about it. I felt tears coming I was in so much pain in was almost unbearable. I wanted to drink my pain away but I didn't know if it was humanly possible for me to do so. I didn't know what to say, " I am excited to go back. It's the place I can feel comfortable." I explained.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next