Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

"Sirius...we should get going so that Mr. Potter could help you with your scars.." I knew it was more than scars, there was something deep in him that was hurting him. "We'll get back onto the bus. You'll go to James' and I'll go to Ted's. You can just send me a letter when you're all better and then we'll see each other at Hogwarts." I turned away from him a bit, going into my bag to look for money, but also not wanting him to see that I was a little hurt. I don't know why I am, I can't explain this feeling. I want to see Ted, I haven't since schools been out for the break, but I don't like leaving Sirius alone either.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is great......what daydream are you in?--------Grimmauld Place 1975

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:56 pm

I smiled, " Ted will help you feel a little better." I told her. I knew what power he had to to help her feel a little more relaxed. " I promise Iwill tell you what was wrong with me. Also, that Mr. P fixed me up. " I nodded at her as she seemd to be far away. Really Andy, I swear I will tell you everything." I held a hand to my chest.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:05 pm

The hand to the chest, now I really knew he was being true to his word. I gave him a small smile. "You better, or when I see you, you'll be getting a beating." I gave him a wink. Oh, I knew he could take me, but he knows I'll give up a fight before I say 'mercy'. I pulled out just the right amount of money for our butterbeers. "Ready to go?"
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I nodded, " Yeah, Let's go." I said getting up flinching. " Let's get you to Ted's first. " I said as I felt myself clutching my ribs. This was agony, I was not going to let her go there by herself. We got to the Knight Bus, I pulled out my wand and waited. Getting on we headed towards Ted's house, we pulled up and I got off with her as I slowly walked up to the door with her. I might need to sit down a minute. I knew my body needed to sit for a minute before I got up again. I was glad I got her here. " Hiya Ted." I said as happily as I could muster still with blood all over my face. I couldn't take this at all, I knew I would stay there until Andy calmed down a bit then I would head to Prongs house. " Dro, don't worry I wouldn't want you to have to break a nail to beat me up." I teased as I flinched in pain from my laughter.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 pm

As I leaned against the door frame to go into Ted's place, I glared down at Sirius as he sat down on the porch step. I was happy to see Ted, but this was just wrong. "I can't let you go the James' by yourself, we should've went there first, I would've been safe alone." I hate when he thinks that I am just some girl. "Look there has to be some way that they can come get you. I can't let you go back on the Knight Bus alone, no matter how brave you are. If it makes you feel better for me not being alone, I'll have Ted come with me so I have someone come back with me." I still didn't see how he could be so light about this.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I laughed grabbing my chest it hurt a bit, well a lot. " I am alright but I can tell this isn't going to end any way either one of us want." I knew I would bend for a compromise. " How about, you guys come and take me there so you know I get there and you can sleep peacefully." I suggested.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. "That is what I just said mister," I smiled at him, "don't go taking my ideas now." I went down to the street as Ted helped Sirius to his feet. I called for the Knight Bus and it popped up again. They were probably getting tired of seeing us, but I think they know we appreciate it.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

"Alright just agreeing to the compromise..." I laughed as I got help up. " I'm fine.." I muttered to Ted. Stan had said how he and Ernie were getting tired of coming to see us. I laughed and told them too bad. My ribs were aching and I was still bleeding, " I will be fine guys." I told them. as the bus stopped we pulled up to the Potters Manor. " I don't want to hear that you went back there alright?" I asked her. I'll let you know how I get fixed up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am

"I wouldn't go back there, not after what they did to you. Just take care of yourself Sirius." I made Stan wait till Sirius got to the front door and someone let him in before letting the bus take off. I sat back down with Ted and couldn't help the sadness filling me up. I wanted to be there for Sirius, but I know he wouldn't have it, he doesn't like others seeing him in a weak position.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am

I grinned as I looked over to her. " Aw c'mon Andy. I have been in a lot worse of beatings..." I said honestly. " I'll be fine. Mr.P Will fix me up no problem." I told her as I tried to joke then clutching my chest as it was very sore. " It may take a little while but I'll be fine mentally as well. I mean, I can't get worse...We are blacks." I gave a bark of a laugh then a wince that I tried to hide. " Hey I can thank them. I know when I turn of age I can defend myself. Your lucky...you can almost do magic without that stupid little tag on you. " I pointed out my cousin was a few years older then me but she hadn't turned of age yet. I watched as the bus drove away. I sighed as I walked up to the Potter's door. " Prongs." I sputtered and knocked.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I looked to Andromeda, " He will eventually tell you he needs help when he does sweetheart." I told her hoping I was helping a little bit. I couldn't even fathom what Sirius' family did to him. But he sure did look awful. I put my arm around Andy's shoulders and gave them a squeeze, kissing her forehead.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 pm

"I know he will Ted. I guess I just feel like he confides in James more then me, but I guess that is what it is supposed to be like. You always tell your best friend what is wrong before your family." I smiled up at Ted, although it was a bit sad. He always made me feel better, so when he put his arm around me, it was easy enough for me to feel content for now.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm

I nodded understanding her somewhat. " It's really a guy thing...I tell my friends a lot about my family. " I explained. " Sirius is the oldest guy. He feels like he is supposed to be the one to protect everyone.." I shrugged. " It's very much a stupid guy thing. " I explained knowing her answer.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm

"Yes, I can see that." We got off the bus and Ted's and headed inside. I never really had a girl to confine in. I always talked to Sirius or Ted about my problems. So, I overly didn't really know where Ted was going with that, but I decided to feel like I understood so that I could just be with Ted, so that he could just take my mind off things.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

" Your cousin doesn't want to show weakness to you guys because he takes all of the punishment." I told her holding the door open. Walking in I hung my jacket on the post. Walking into the house, " I know he will be alright. Mr. Potter will fix him up for sure. He will talk to James when he's ready too. " I explained.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next