Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm

"Then talk to Ally or something," I said to Sedona.  "You know... a girl who actually cares about couples and whatnot."  I really did not want to talk about this.  I had a feeling she would have a snarky comeback for that one, too.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:28 pm

I laughed at the way Stan described that.  "I know," I said, helping put some of his clothes away some more.  "But since you're effected by it, it just means more talking to you than Ally or anyone else."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:25 am

Why did Sedona keep insisting upon talking about this?  She did not need to explain why she came to me instead of one of the girls.  I knew why.  I just still did not see the point at the same time.  "Dona, I am fully aware how it affects me," I said to her with exasperated patience.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:20 am

I rolled my eyes at Stan.  "Are you?" I questioned.  "I mean... there are things that I don't think we're prepared for.  Dad could get remarried."  I would be so happy for him -- I just was not sure about the boys.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 pm

I sighed, tossing my questionable-smelling shirt towards my door to go into the laundry.  "Dona," I said sternly, "I don't care what Dad does.  It's his life.  I'll do whatever needs done with whatever it is.  If he gets remarried... fine.  I'm glad he'd be happy.  If not, then it doesn't really matter to me, then, does it?"  I was starting to get annoyed by my sister.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2