Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991 Empty It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:23 am

I was having issues with the way that my lilttle brother ws acting around Michael.  I needed to have a little chat wiht him.  Mum was happy so I really did not want Jetty to ruint his for her.  The wedding plannign was underway and I was mum's maiden of honor and I knew that Michael wanted Jetty to be the best man.  I thought it would be really cute and sweet.  And it would show mum that we both supported her and her happiness.  I went to his bedroom and knocked.  "hey Jetty, can we talk?" I asked, opening the door a little bit so I could see him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991 Empty Re: It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:26 am

I was just tying my shoes before going out for a job with Mum.  It was just something we did.  I hoped that Michael would not join us - it was okay if Jada did, though.  "Sure, what's up?" I asked.  I was sure Mum was still getting around to go.  It was really amusing because we just got sweaty and gross anyways so why bother looking good?
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991 Empty Re: It's not a place that make a home, it's the people -- Summer 1991

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 am

I smiled at him and walked into his room.  It always seemed like walking into a completely different world when I did, too.  I realized that he was going to go out with Mum on a run.  I did not want to hold him up too much.  "I just want to talk to you about Mum and Michael," I said simply.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 am

I rolled my eyes at Jada.  Of course she would bring all of that up.  "What about them?" I inquired.  I hated that Mum was replacing Dad with Michael.  I could not believe that they all seemed to feel the need that I was supporting them.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:40 am

Of course Jetty would be a bit testy about all of this.  "Well... why are you being so bothersome about the wedding?" I asked simply.  There was no reason to be like that.  I looked at my brother expectantly.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 am

I shrugged, sighing.  "Who cares how I'm acting about it?" I inquired.  I was sure I kenw what my sister's answer would be, but I did not really care.  I liked our family when it was just the three of us.  I did not trust men... they just left.  Any of my mum's boyfriends found out about us kids and flipped out.  Why bother?  Michael would probably just leave.  There was only one guy I wanted Mum to be with and he as dead.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:42 am

I rolled my eyes again and refrained from smacking my brother.  "For one, Mum cares.  All you're doing is hurting her.  Can't you think of someone other than yourself?" I spat.  I hated how this was going to end up turning into an argument.  But that was Jetty.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 am

I stood up from my bed to stretch out my muscles a little bit.  "Jada, I just dont trust Michael.  So I don't like him.  It's not like I'm stopping them from getting amrried or something," I said, shrugging.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 am

He always had to be difficult.  "Could you just give him a chance?  He's really cool.  and Mum loves him," I pointed out.  I hated that my brother was a huge pain.  I heardMum coming.  I stood up and left Jetty's room.  "He's in a mood," I warned her.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:18 am

I laughed at my daughter and put a hand on her shoulder.  "I've got years of experience sweetie.  I can handle him.  Michael said he'd like to take you out if you want," I told her.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am

I grinned.  "Awesome!  Thanks Mum," I said, knowing that I always had a good time when I hung out with Michael.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:26 am

I walked into Jetty's room.  "Ready bud?" I asked him.  It looked like he was.  After talking with Michael, I was going toh ave a chat with my son.  We would postpone the wedding if necessary.  We both decided that if Jetty was not ready or okay with it, e could and would wait.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 am

I smiled at Mum and nodded.  "Yeah, let's go," I said, following her out of the house to the trails we would jog every few days.  We went in silence and jogged for a little while until our normal resting spot to get a drink and whatnot.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 am

It was time to talkt o Jetty about Michael.  "Jetty, I want you to be honest with me when I ask you something, okay,"  said, taking a drink of water from the fountain at hte park.  We never brought wwater bottles with us since we did not want to carry anything with us while we ran.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:31 am

I took a drink of water and looked at my mum.  "Sure... what's up?" I asked her, seeing she looked a little worried.  I knew something wwas wrong and I had a feeling that it was about the wedding.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next