Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019 Empty I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

Post  Ryan Black Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:25 pm

It was the summer before my last year and I was freaking out.  I was glad that my sister was home and not in the flat that she now shared with Leo -- they had moved in together after Christmas last year.  I found her and pulled her outside.  I did not want Dad or Juliet to hear me -- I was not pleased that Juliet had been staying over here a lot, either.  I was not entirely sure if she moved in or not... Dad was mysterious about that minor detail.  "Dona, we need to talk," I said.  She would be good about what to do about feelings and stuff.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019 Empty Re: I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

Post  Sedona Black Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:22 pm

I was startled slightly by Ryan wanting to talk to me... which was even more surprising me with dragging me outside.  "Erm, okay," I said to Ryan slowly.  "Do I even want to know?  Maybe it'd be best if we don't... you're acting odd."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019 Empty Re: I'm tired of pretending, but terrified of ending it -- Summer 2019

Post  Ryan Black Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:21 am

I rolled my eyes at my big sister.  "Look... I'm thinking that there's something mor ebetween me and Kat," I said, sure that my sister would end up having something rather helpful to tell me about everything.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 am

I resisted the laughter that was about to come out of my mouth.  "Really?  hasn't everyone been telling you two that for years?" I inquired, knowing that Ally and I had at least told Katrina that during our last year... which was two years ago.  And I was sure that everyone else continued to do so.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 pm

I glared at Sedona.  "Do you want me to continue or not?" I asked, getting angry.  This was why I did not like talking about these things like this.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am

I held up my hands and gained control of myself.  "I'm sorry, Ryan," I said to him.  I really wanted to help him.  I did need to behave myself.  Ryan hardly ever opened up to me anymore.  "Go on, I promise I'll only be helpful to the best of my abilities."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:29 am

I was glad that Sedona was getting control over herself. I hated when she acted like an insufferable know it all.  I sighed and tried to figure out exactly what I wanted to say.  "Alright, well, you know we never listened to any of you anyways,"I added, smiling slightly.  "But now I'm thinking that maybe we should have..."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 pm

I controlled my excitement from my little brother.  "So you're starting to have strong feelings for her then?" I asked, wanting to hear him say it aloud rather than skirt around it like he was doing.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue May 05, 2015 5:55 pm

I sighed.  "I don't know if I'd call them strong," I said to her, trying to stay in denial for as long as possible.  I did not want to deal with her girly reaction to me actually fancying Katrina.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed May 06, 2015 4:20 pm

I rolled my eyes at Ryan.  Why was he so difficult sometimes?  I mean, was it so hard to admit he liked her?  Okay... I guess I could see his point.  It took me forever to say anything to Leo.  I sighed.  "Well, you should talkt o her about everything.  That's the only way you will be able to know what's going on and what either one of you want to do," I said to him simply.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am

I stared at Sedona like she was metnal.  "Yeah, okay," I said, scoffing and shaking my head.  "Like when will I ever really talk to her?  We goof off.  That's about it.  We hardly know each other."  Okay, that was a lie.  Kat and I really did know each other pretty well... but I was not going to let Dona know that.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am

I rolled my eyes at Ryan.  "Ryan, you can't lie to me about any of this," I said to him flatly.  "You need to talk to her.  Just listen to me... you wanted advice,s o here it is."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:27 am

I hated when Sedona tried to pull the better listen to her card.  But she was right.  I did go to her... but that did not necessarily mean that I had to completely listen to her.  I mean, it was my sister speaking to me.  I sighed.  "Well, I don' tlike the idea of talking to Kat like that.  It's Kat and I.  You really think a real conversation will ever truly take place?"
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:40 am

Well, Ryan had a point.  Between the two of them... maybe they were not ever goign to have the conversation because, well, they were who they were.  Horny little bastards.  I laughed slightly.  "I think there could be a conversation if you tried," I said to him.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 pm

I stared at her.  "Have you ever tried to have a conversation but there was just something much more interesting to do?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.  "It's bloody hard to do."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next